Classic Mac OS Software (Discussions on Applications) > Application Development & Programming in the Classic Mac OS

Developing software tools needed to develop Apps and Plugs-Ins

<< < (3/21) > >>

dr bu:

--- Quote ---For example. I would like to have an app like the piano keyboard you get from logic to use the Apple keyboard sending midi. Is this reachable within MAX?

--- End quote ---

im not familiar with Logic...do you mean something like this?

...ok i see. well tell me how it works. configuring keys for dynamics/velocity and octaves is easy.

Protools5LEGuy:

--- Quote from: dr bu on July 08, 2014, 03:51:32 PM ---Well tell me how it works. configuring keys for dynamics/velocity and octaves is easy.

--- End quote ---
The numbers keys are for choosing octave change from lower to higher...
A,S and D keys are for C,D and E notes...W is C sharp and E for D sharp...
Pressing A D and G keys brings a C chord (C, E, G notes)

Z is for selecting pianissimo, X piano, ... M for fortissimo. Not sure about + and -

I think Caps Lock or Tab key called for it, enabling you to send midi with the apple keyboard.

Curiously  G key is G note..

Playing piano with this:

is harder than playing a piano keyboard...

but this thing seems easier than a piano...

It could be handy to play bass lines or pads... The new keyboard needs minimal pressure to work.

I was thinking to use my black and white keys to make a piano roll on the keyboard combining keys as Zen from http://powerpcliberation.blogspot.com.es/has made on his logo ...

Imagine making this with black keys for sharp notes..

supernova777:
i have 2 smaller midi keyboards that fit nicely next to a real keyboard
the pcr-30 by edirol
and the mk-225c by evolution (similar to mk-425c)

highly reccommended!

Protools5LEGuy:

--- Quote from: dr bu on July 08, 2014, 03:51:32 PM ---Do you mean something like this?

--- End quote ---

Thanks!!! 2nd utility born in the MacOS9Lives! era!    :D :D :D :D :D

--- Quote from: Protools5LEGuy on July 06, 2014, 07:53:14 PM ---
Can you tell us the process you made to achieve that?

--- End quote ---

Is that born in MAX with pluggo's Plugmaker or a CodeWarrior app? I can't test nor open sit files at this time...

Please, don't answer only here. I made a separate post for your StandalonePiano http://macos9lives.com/smforum/index.php?topic=1328.0

dr bu:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote from: Protools5LEGuy on July 06, 2014, 07:53:14 PM ---
Can you tell us the process you made to achieve that?

Is that born in MAX with pluggo's Plugmaker or a CodeWarrior app? I can't test nor open sit files at this time...

Please, don't answer only here. I made a separate post for your StandalonePiano

--- End quote ---

any maxpatch can be turned into an app first saving it as a "collective", then using "applicationinstaller" that lives in the max/msp folder - which i am sure you have installed by now ;)
see the attached pdf tuturial chapter "collectives" :)

oops...now i dont know how to move this post to your new thread
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version