Author Topic: Here are some Videos for you guys to watch  (Read 5196 times)

Offline devils_advisor

• Platinum Member (500+ Posts)
Here are some Videos for you guys to watch
« on: February 29, 2016, 09:41:18 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfk_rQCptxWYZVZElPLeAgg

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_EMO0El9OPs9K9Gxh2UDVw

For both channels i used A Mac running OS9 and my Media 100 or Avid Media Composer Machine to capture and cut the Video.
Hope you like the entertainment value :D
The only time i use a intel which is a Winblows machine is at the very end of my pipeline to output and direct upload to youtube or anywhere else, All the work from capture to edit if you wanna call it is done in OS9.

Offline DieHard

• Global Moderator
Re: Here are some Videos for you guys to watch
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 09:58:11 AM »
Always a great job !

Offline Philgood

• Gold Member (200+ Posts)
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 12:33:33 PM »
It deserves that the credits on the unboxing video can be seen longer. There are flashing by. Be proud of your work ☺
*G4 MDD 1.25GHz (Single 2003)* with 2x 80Gb harddrives, 1Gb RAM, Tascam US-428 and Edirol FA-101 USB/Firewire soundcards-*iMac G3 DV 400MHz* with installs from OS 8.6-OSX Tiger on different harddrives-*Powerbook G4 1.67Ghz* with new SSD ! Love it.

Offline Philgood

• Gold Member (200+ Posts)
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 12:34:29 PM »
Are the wright brothers docu made by you ?
*G4 MDD 1.25GHz (Single 2003)* with 2x 80Gb harddrives, 1Gb RAM, Tascam US-428 and Edirol FA-101 USB/Firewire soundcards-*iMac G3 DV 400MHz* with installs from OS 8.6-OSX Tiger on different harddrives-*Powerbook G4 1.67Ghz* with new SSD ! Love it.

Offline devils_advisor

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 12:37:48 PM »
i collected some vhs tapes and restored them as much as i can. the age of the tapes is showing in the picture quality. its just some historical material i look for when i need a project to keep myself busy. problem is i dont have the hardware most people here use like a full blown protools hd or mix rig to make some videos and tutorials for the forum. if i had everything including time i could be so busy and involved here i could crank out videos almost everyday. right now im mainly interested in using the over 10 year old machines that used to be in a price range only affordable for hollywood productions. like my avid. that thing alone was over 50,000$ or the fiber server for it was in a range of a house by todays values. and i refuse to utilize osx or windows as much as possible. thats where my pride comes in the game :D i could do all that much easier and way faster with todays hardware but i dont. besides whats the point capturing a vhs tape or even dv which is sd as hd footage and wasting the space when you can keep the load small and send it as hd up to youtube at the very end, you dont gain much.