Digital Audio Workstation & MIDI > Plugins (VST,TDM,RTAS,MAS)

Access Virus Indigo for OS9?

(1/4) > >>

chokobo:
According to this page that lists a bunch of OS9 TDM plugins, there was a version of the Indigo made for OS9.

I have the older Virus TDM running in OS9 (and you can too), but it doesn't read the Indigo patches. So my question is: is there a version of the Indigo for OS9 running around in the wild?

Vintage Synth has a nice comparison chart of the various versions of the Virus (including the hardware machines).

devils_advisor:
i can check if they had a vst

chokobo:
I should have stated in my first post. :P

These were only ever made for hardware DSP. I think there was a version that ran on one of the alternate DSP cards, but I don't remember. But for sure they never made a host based version--but damn if I wouldn't want one of those. :P

Part of the reason Digi was able to seduce Access into making a plug in is because Access employed the same DSP chips in the hardware that Digi used on the TDM cards. It was relatively a simple port, and I think Digi did all of the UI action. Access just had to sit around and collet the money.  ;D

Helic:
Virus indigo for OS9 TDM would be great.

The standard (red/black) one does work great and I have many instances running in logic without issue. There are a bunch of patches available for d/l on the access website.

Sanek:
If you guys need patches, I have all kinds of them (like thousands) converted into Virus tdm format with a utility called Virus Mutate. Not all patches work identically the same because many of them were made for TI platform (with Wavetables, Hypersaws, etc). I spent a lot of time collecting all possible patch banks released to date, just to come to the point when I decided to start designing my own sounds from scratch :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version