Author Topic: New version of the Hotline Connect client HotStuff released!  (Read 709 times)

Offline Knezzen

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Pro Tools Addict!
    • Macintosh Garden
New version of the Hotline Connect client HotStuff released!
« on: April 16, 2024, 01:05:18 PM »
I just released a new version of the Hotline Connect client HotStuff! The latest version is avaliable for System 7 to Mac OS 9.2.2 on both 68k and PowerPC processors as well as for Mac OS X 10.1 to 10.6. Get it while it's Hot(Stuff!) here.

HotStuff! is a Hotline Connect client developed for Mac OS using REALbasic 3.5.2. HotStuff! finally brings Hotline 1.8.x features such as threaded news and banners to the 68k platform as well as being one of only two Hotline clients (the other being Pitbull Pro) for Classic Mac OS able to connect to multiple servers at once.

Still under active development, HotStuff! aims to bring back the joys of Hotline Connect to a new generation.
Pro Tools addict and admin at Macintosh Garden, Mac OS 9 Lives! and System 7 Today

Online IIO

• Platinum Member
  • just a number
Re: New version of the Hotline Connect client HotStuff released!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2024, 01:21:05 PM »
multiclient is great!

after years of kdx (and nowadays with all those web based services everywhere) it is always a bit annoying to run into the singleclient trap with the usual HL clients (when occasionally used in my mixed LAN/WAN networks)

there is iOS client from around 2018 or so, in case we might need that some day.
insert arbitrary signature here

Offline Protools5LEGuy

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2024, 03:22:37 PM »
Love it!.

Now that is your second software or app maybe you could make a post about your develop environment or the limits of RealBasic 3.5.2 in porting free/leaked  software.
Looking for MacOS 9.2.4

Online IIO

• Platinum Member
  • just a number
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2024, 05:23:43 PM »
are you still in contact with V1? i havent seen him for ages. :)

last i´ve spoken to within the network itself was the gloarbline man.
insert arbitrary signature here