Author Topic: French section needs a moderator.  (Read 241 times)

Offline MacTron

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
  • keep it simple
French section needs a moderator.
« on: August 26, 2014, 07:52:18 AM »
This section needs a moderator.
If you wish to be the moderator of this section please contact an admin.

Cette section a besoin d'un modérateur.
Si vous souhaitez être le modérateur de cette section s'il vous plaît contacter un admin.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 05:54:20 PM by MacTron »
Please don't PM about things that are not private.

Offline adamisapple

• Newcomer
Re: This section needs a moderator.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 07:30:28 PM »
Hello, could I admin this section? I'm very good with OS 9 and would love to do it. I realize there are almost no posts here but I'll still do it!
Cheers,
Adam
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes.
The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them.
But the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They invent. They imagine. They heal. They explore. They create. They inspire. They push the human race forward.
Maybe they have to be crazy.
How else can you stare at an empty canvas and see a work of art? Or sit in silence and hear a song that’s never been written? Or gaze at a red planet and see a laboratory on wheels?
We make tools for these kinds of people.
While some see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

Specializing in Mac OS 9, System 7.5, OS X 10.6.8, iMac G3, MacBook 1,1, PowerBook 1400, iOS 4, iOS 7, iPod Touch 2 & 5, iPhone 3G, Word & PowerPoint Certified.

Offline MacTron

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
  • keep it simple
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 10:02:31 AM »
Hello, could I admin this section? I'm very good with OS 9 and would love to do it.
Thank you adamisapple, the "job" is yours. :)

I realize there are almost no posts here but I'll still do it!

Yes it is. This "World Sections" aren't been successful at all...

At some point we have to discuss the close of this sections. But we have to wait a few more time to give them a few chances...
Please don't PM about things that are not private.

Offline Protools5LEGuy

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 11:18:23 AM »

At some point we have to discuss the close of this sections. But we have to wait a few more time to give them a few chances...

Close? That even hasn't started at all! I guess we should talk about what to translate there first. I propose to translate some "sticky" post to the native language of the admins. I will start once Mactron-DieHard propose a line. The "language" section will make a new age in MacOS9Lives! if we let it grow by itself. The success in this section is that "native" admins would improve it faster than english "general" versions, but it needs its time. 
Looking for MacOS 9.2.4