Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can I burn the Toast ISO for the 9.2.2 CD on a Win10 Laptop  (Read 1322 times)

jt

• 16 MB
  • new to the forums
Can I burn the Toast ISO for the 9.2.2 CD on a Win10 Laptop
« on: January 08, 2024, 10:43:10 AM »

It's all in the title.

I might be able to find my Toast bag and set it up to burn on the Lombard, but it'd be very convenient to find a way to do it on my dedicated, quarantined Firefox workstation.

TIA,
jt
jt - old school vector graphics type - Sound/VidCap n00b.

aBc

• Staff Member
  • 128 MB
  • FdB•FBz•aBc
TRY the Original MacOS9Lives theme “Blu” / via your Profile --> Look and Layout settings.

jt

• 16 MB
  • new to the forums
Re: Can I burn the Toast ISO for the 9.2.2 CD on a Win10 Laptop
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2024, 08:01:08 PM »

Got a fabulous suggestion to use a freeware app: https://www.imgburn.com/ from finkmac over at the MLA. Was up and running in minutes with the 9.2.2 Installer here.

Got one questionable DOA(?) Drive up and running just fine. Hooked it up in the MDD with another drive that hadn't worked out previously to see if I could mount it. Turned out to be somebody or other's 10.4.3 boot disk, now it's my OSLives 9.2.2 boot drive with a couple of my required apps up and running. The first drive I set up may still be good? Master/Slave juju maybe? Dunno, don't care.

ImgBurn worked a treat from my dedicated, QUARANTINED, Win10 Firefox workstation. Officially a fanboy, though that's not my style at all. ;)
jt - old school vector graphics type - Sound/VidCap n00b.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Recent Topics