Author Topic: Still working - just busy  (Read 822 times)

Offline (S)ATAman

• Veteran Member
Still working - just busy
« on: November 20, 2023, 04:37:42 AM »
Hello to all,

I am still working on "X" storage (SATA, ATA, NVMe, SAS) drivers, firmware and SIM.
But increasingly I have to pay attention to things of lesser fun, mostly related to a labor claim in the USA against my former employer who resides in the State of Illinois.
In addition there is some local paperwork-"fun" with unrelated country regarding a future citizenship (a future third passport).

I think the earliest time I can seriously work on the Mac is January-February of 2024.

Offline DelicateP

• Newcomer
    • does phentermine make you horny
Re: Still working - just busy
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2023, 12:19:14 PM »
Hello to all,

I am still working on "X" storage (SATA, ATA, NVMe, SAS) drivers, firmware and SIM.
But increasingly I have to pay attention to things of lesser fun, mostly related to a labor claim in the USA against my former employer who resides in the State of Illinois.
In addition there is some local paperwork-"fun" with unrelated country regarding a future citizenship (a future third passport).

I think the earliest time I can seriously work on the Mac is January-February of 2024.

Good wihes are with you.

Offline mrhappy

• Platinum Member
  • new to the forums
Re: Still working - just busy
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2023, 06:46:42 PM »
Good to hear from you (S)ATAman… January- February is fast approaching so get to work!!! Haha! :D

Good luck with all of those ‘things of lesser fun’! :D :D