General > News, Information & Feedback

We're hiring (and have some ideas)!

(1/7) > >>

Knezzen:
Bolkonskij is helping me with a forum theme and new webpage that houses both the old content and adds lots of space for new stuff. The idea is to make it THE place to link to if somebody asks "What's Mac OS 9"? and "What can I do with it in 2024?".

Since I want the info to be top-notch and from folks who know what they're talking about, I'm looking for people who would like contribute information, guides and how-to's in whatever segments that are relevant to Mac OS 9. If you've written good content that are buried in the forum structure, now is the time to dig it out :)

The new site and forum theme will of course be retro compatible (the aim is Classilla and iCab 3) and it will be more light weight than the current forum theme. The current forum theme will of course still be available for those who want to stick with what we have now, so nothing will change if you don't want it to.

The idea, aesthetically, is to capture the Apple and Mac OS 9 spirit from the turn of the century and bring in some new features for everyone to enjoy ;)

Right now we're looking for contributions in the following categories:

* DAW & music
* Games
* Drivers
* Utilities
* Writing & Calc
* Video Editing
* Emulators on OS9
Know of a thread from the forum that should be posted as a tutorial on the new website? Please post it below! :)

If all of this sounds interesting and you want to contribute new and unpublished content, reach out to me through PM, email or right here in this thread!

aBc:
Visual sample / example of just what this new forum theme / webpage might look like? ;)

Knezzen:

--- Quote from: aBc on April 28, 2024, 11:00:34 AM ---Visual sample / example of just what this new forum theme / webpage might look like? ;)

--- End quote ---

Sure! I bet Bolkonskij will chime in as soon as he wakes up from whatever he's doing. And as I mentioned above, the new forum look is optional, Fury ;)

aBc:

--- Quote from: Knezzen on April 28, 2024, 11:22:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: aBc on April 28, 2024, 11:00:34 AM ---Visual sample / example of just what this new forum theme / webpage might look like? ;)

--- End quote ---

Sure! I bet Bolkonskij will chime in as soon as he wakes up from whatever he's doing. And as I mentioned above, the new forum look is optional, Fury ;)

--- End quote ---

This it?

Knezzen:

--- Quote from: aBc on April 30, 2024, 04:57:11 AM ---This it?

--- End quote ---

Haha, yes. That's the current work in progress. Cool that you found it :)
See it as work in progress. The logo is not the final one. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version