Classic Mac Hardware (Troubleshooting, Upgrading, & Modifying) > Mac CPU Upgrades

single processor 1ghz mdd??

(1/2) > >>

supernova777:
http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/sys/4365799677.html

was there ever a single processor 1ghz model?
looking at this guys screenshot it says 1ghz cpus x 1

Protools5LEGuy:

--- Quote from: chrisNova777 on March 13, 2014, 02:51:35 PM ---http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/sys/4365799677.html

was there ever a single processor 1ghz model?
looking at this guys screenshot it says 1ghz cpus x 1

--- End quote ---
It should be a 933 QS overclocked, given the L2/3 cache. It also could be an non-apple cpu upgrade.

If IT IS a MDD should be the last educational model of 2003 at 1.0 instead of 1.25
http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g4/specs/powermac_g4_1.0_mdd.html

Protools5LEGuy:

--- Quote from: Protools5LEGuy on March 13, 2014, 03:07:24 PM ---

If IT IS a MDD should be the last educational model of 2003 at 1.0 instead of 1.25
http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g4/specs/powermac_g4_1.0_mdd.html

--- End quote ---
Is that motherboard (133 bus) with the CPU of a http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g4/specs/powermac_g4_1.25_mdd.html
Ask for a photo of the back to see if the motherboard is FW800
The last 2003 MDD EDU has that cpu and was OS9 bootable (no FW800)

supernova777:

--- Quote from: Protools5LEGuy on March 13, 2014, 03:07:24 PM ---IT IS a MDD should be the last educational model of 2003 at 1.0 instead of 1.25
http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g4/specs/powermac_g4_1.0_mdd.html

--- End quote ---

ah ok i think u are probably right its probably a fw800 model.. i didnt even think. im so unfamiliar with those models;)

Protools5LEGuy:

--- Quote from: Protools5LEGuy on March 13, 2014, 03:07:24 PM ---
It should be a 933 QS overclocked, given the L2/3 cache. It also could be an non-apple cpu upgrade.


--- End quote ---
Sorry for my error. DDR memory means MDD
It could be the last model CPU http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g4/specs/powermac_g4_1.25_mdd.html on a 133 board.
The MDD 867 board is 133 so it could be a OS9 board.
http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g4/specs/powermac_g4_1.0_mdd.html is 133 bus but FW800 and only 1 Mb L2/3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version