Classic Mac OS Software (Discussions on Applications) > Application Development & Programming in the Classic Mac OS

Announcing MacTasks - "To do" list for the classic Mac

(1/2) > >>

rvense:
Hello!

It's very much one of those "we chose to do it not because it was easy, but because we thought it would be easy" things. A to do list like this is a half-hour job on any modern platform, this was... extremely not. I don't know if anyone needs it or wants it. Me, I just wanted to make it, but that's no reason not to release it, is it?

Here's the web site with more information and a download link (at the bottom). You might have to right click to save the file.

https://rven.se/mactasks/

I'm calling it beta 1 because it's only ever been run on my G4 tower under 9.2.2, so who knows what happens on other computers (edit - first reports indicate that this only runs on OS9 :().

DieHard:
Can you "sit" it and post it as an attachment here, download did not work, Thanks :)

rvense:
It's already a sit.hqx, but I think my server might be handling it wrong. Does it work to right click and save as?

DieHard:
I'll try an old browser, on my modern mac now, but if you post it here as an attachment, then it will be easier for members to try it

IIO:
"save as" works for me on windows, but indeed .hqx usually opens as text in modern browsers, even on macos.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version