Author Topic: FS:Various Upgrades for Beige G3 and G4/G5 systems.  (Read 1682 times)

Offline darthnVader

• Platinum Member
FS:Various Upgrades for Beige G3 and G4/G5 systems.
« on: May 08, 2023, 01:49:31 AM »
I have some upgrades I need to sell to raise funds to by my nephew some new school clothes, sadly my brother passed on New Years Eve after a short battle with cancer and it has fallen to me to be his ward.

All items shipping from Louisville, KY 40211.

Beige G3 100MB SCSI Zip with bezel and shield for the Beige G3. Asking $65+shipping

Wings Personality Card for the Beige G3. Asking $125+shipping or less with trade of the lesser Personality card.

Sonnet Tango USB2/1.1 FireWire 400 PCI card asking $30+shipping

SiL3112 SATA PCI card( Has the lager EEPROM chip to use the full ROM ) Does not work in Quicksilver G4's, but works in all other PCI equipped Mac's under OS 9, OS X, or LinuxPPC. Asking $60+shipping

GeForce 6200 PCI 256MB PCI card with a special ROM developed by JoeVT to work with Old World system to bring Core Image support with OS X. Also works with New World system except for the MDD. Should support 66Mhz PCI in B&W G3's and Yikes G4's. Asking $100+shipping

Geforce 6800 Ultra DDL for PowerMac G5's with AGP Pro slots( Dual Dual-Link DVI ). Asking $125+shipping

LSI LOGIC SAS3041X-R PCI-X-133 SAS RAID SATA CONTROLLER CARD 4-PORT PCI-X card. Works in PowerMac G5's with 64Bit PCI with speeds unto 266MB/s. Works in PowerMac G5's with 100Mhz or 133Mhz PCI-X at speeds up to 536MB/s. Fully supports soft raid form Mac OS X Leopard and is bootable in RAID configurations or without using RAID.( Mac OS X 10.5.x minimum systems requirement ).NOT COMPATIBLE with other PowerMac's with 64bit PCI. Asking $90+shipping.

Three 240GB SATA III Netac SSD's fully compatible with the SiL 3112, but not the G5's built-in SATA ports. They also work with the ATA to SATA adapters that I have. Speeds unto 500MB/s. asking $35 each+shipping.

Radeon 9600 Mac/PC Edition retail ATI card works with all 4x AGP G4's and 8x AGP G5's as well as PC's with 4x and 8x AGP. No need to flash the ROM it has both FCODE for PPC and PC x86 VBIOS on chip. Asking $150+shipping. Dual DVI( One Dual-Link DVI one Single Link DVI ).

All items in fully working order and ship with insurance to cover the payment amount.

Price is the asking price, so I'm open to reasonable offers. Discounts for multiple items.

More pictures upon request, thanks for looking!

Offline darthnVader

• Platinum Member
Re: FS:Various Upgrades for Beige G3 and G4/G5 systems.
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2023, 12:07:41 PM »
The CPU, SATA card, and GF6200 are spoken for.

Offline DieHard

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2023, 12:11:19 PM »
I have some upgrades I need to sell to raise funds to by my nephew some new school clothes, sadly my brother passed on New Years Eve after a short battle with cancer and it has fallen to me to be his ward.

I am so very sorry for your loss, I am sure you are an uncle like no other, god bless

Offline darthnVader

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2023, 12:42:15 PM »
I also have a LaCIE external SCSI CD-R for your SCSI needs, should also work just fine with 68k Macs with external SCSI. Has the powered terminator switch and is daisy chain ready, as well as the external switch for setting the SCSI ID.

Comes with both the SCSI and Power cables.

It has a Yamaha CRW-6416S drive that works good, no issues.

Asking $125+shipping

I also have two CDROM bezels with shield for the 8600/9600/G3 Biege. One is pretty yellowed. Asking $35 each+shipping.

If you need another part for the Beige G3 not listed( PSU, Logicboard, Floppy, whatever ) Just PM me and we'll see if we can work something out.

I have a Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-104(MMC) Black(ATA). It works good and is compatible with DiscBurn and all the iApps in Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X, as well as Toast.

Asking 40+shipping

Offline darthnVader

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2023, 12:44:55 PM »

I am so very sorry for your loss, I am sure you are an uncle like no other, god bless

Thanks for the condolences, it's really hard on his 15 year old son, I had 50 years with my older brother.

Everything will be ok tho ;)

Offline darthnVader

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2023, 01:19:33 PM »
The G4 ZIF CPU is back available.