Author Topic: OS9 UPDATES & Downloads that are available @ native nstruments.com....  (Read 2082 times)

Offline hoovers@dawn

• Enthusiast Member
with another huge NI update just out these are sure to deleted off the servers soon?

I'll download them all so we have an archive...
G4 MDD dual 1.25ghz magma7 TDM rack mix++++++ 3x888/24, running Os9.22 Emagic  “Logic Pro 6.5.0 developer release”.... Sounddiver 3 & plenty of outboard hardware.....

Offline Philgood

• Gold Member
Re: OS9 UPDATES & Downloads that are available @ native nstruments.com....
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2022, 01:58:29 PM »
Yes please !
*G4 MDD 1.25GHz (Single 2003)* with 2x 80Gb harddrives, 1Gb RAM, Tascam US-428 and Edirol FA-101 USB/Firewire soundcards-*iMac G3 DV 400MHz* with installs from OS 8.6-OSX Tiger on different harddrives-*Powerbook G4 1.67Ghz* with new SSD ! Love it.

Offline redstudio

• Enthusiast Member
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2023, 01:22:45 AM »
Have these files been downloaded? where can i find them here? Or a link where I can do it manually? let me know, thanks :)

Offline ssp3

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2023, 03:11:58 AM »
Have these files been downloaded? where can i find them here? Or a link where I can do it manually? let me know, thanks :)
On the NI site. Login required.
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Offline redstudio

• Enthusiast Member
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2023, 01:50:09 PM »
I registered but I couldn't get to this page.. no trace of OS9.. can you give me a link or procedure how to get there please?

Offline eastone

• Enthusiast Member
  • new to the forums
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2023, 03:45:04 PM »
I registered but I couldn't get to this page.. no trace of OS9.. can you give me a link or procedure how to get there please?

Try here:
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/support/downloads/update-manager/?q=Mac+os+9&t=updates
PM G5 2x2.3GHz, 6GB, GF6600, Radeon hd 6970
PM G4 1.33 GHz Dual MDD 2003, 2GB, RadeonHD 4350, USB3.0
PM G3 500MHz, 1GB, Ati9200, Sonnet Tempo Trio, Voodoo II 12MB (for VPC3), Cisco Aironet-350

Offline redstudio

• Enthusiast Member
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2023, 07:41:21 AM »
arrived..thank you very much

Offline redstudio

• Enthusiast Member
I downloaded the OS9 updates for Native.. how do you update a software installed on OSX in OS9? has anyone done it? can you tell me the correct power of attorney? .. I started the Galaxy Steinway installer indicating the library already installed on OSX .. but how do you authorize? it tells me incorrect serial while on OSX it works fine... it can't find classiclib extension but it's correctly in extension folder..I'm going crazy..can you help me?

Offline IIO

• Platinum Member
  • just a number
it might be that the content is not identical between OS, so that you would have to install again.

i would always start from OS9, upwards compatibilty of stuff is more likely than down.
insert arbitrary signature here