Author Topic: 9.2.3  (Read 16453 times)

Offline OS923

• Silver Member
    • OS 9.2.3
Re: 9.2.3
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2018, 05:18:48 AM »
In the attachment you see the Unicode console with wcin and wcout.

Offline OS923

• Silver Member
    • OS 9.2.3
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2018, 03:45:19 AM »
I dropped the idea of a simplified and beautified PowerPlant 1.9.3 because CW Pro 6.2 has PowerPlant 2.1. I'm linking everything with CW Pro 6.2 and PowerPlant 2.1.

The previous version of the macros extension is inefficient. It switches too much to the system zone. It was losing time when it was supposed to do nothing. The new version works better.

But there was another problem too. It claimed every use of the app1Evt. The new version doesn't interfere with other hypothetical programs which want to send app1 events. (Although I couldn't find one.) It recognizes app1 events that it has sent because their message starts with 'huy'.

The documentation has still to be updated.

Offline Protools5LEGuy

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2018, 04:00:44 AM »
Thanks Cliff for ALL your efforts.
Looking for MacOS 9.2.4

Offline DieHard

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2018, 08:51:07 AM »
Thanks Cliff for ALL your efforts.

Yes, we forget to give Cliff all the credit he deserves... I second the "Thanks you"... he always plugs away... quietly, solo, and behind the scenes

Offline mrhappy

• Platinum Member
  • new to the forums
« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2018, 11:09:21 AM »

he always plugs away... quietly, solo, and behind the scenes

Yeah... He's sneaky like that!! ;D ;D   

Offline OS923

• Silver Member
    • OS 9.2.3
« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2018, 09:21:27 AM »
More progress but I didn't have time to update the website.

The macros extension now supports autoKey events. It works now with Resorcerer resources. I used a macro to replace "Stxt" with "stxt" and "etxt" with "FEdi" in a PPob resource.

I relinked all the sync tools with PowerPlant 2.1.

I wrote wrapper classes for istream, ostream, ifstream, ofstream, and string. I linked this as a shared library that I use in all my private console projects. The compile time is now very small. It works like this: use a void* as data member. Then in the implementation, use a macro to convert the void*.

Code: [Select]
#define S(name,object) std::string* const (name)=static_cast<std::string*>((object).m_string)

m_string=new std::string;

S(d1,*this);
S(d2,s);
*d1=*d2;

S(d,*this);
delete d;

Offline OS923

• Silver Member
    • OS 9.2.3
« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2018, 06:28:24 AM »
I improved the macros extension, the output of "Check macros", and the Apple event logger.

I found a way to export only the PowerPlant functions from my libraries that are used by my programs except __som_check_new and __som_check_ev.

Everything compiles without warning. All link errors are gone except double defined __som_check_new and __som_check_ev warning. How is it possible that these 2 functions are exported if I don't ask for it? I export using the option "use pragma" and then I type __declspec(export) before the function that I want to export. This has the same effect as #pragma export on.

The MDEFs of my extensions and programs are now accelerated for PPC.

The sync tools work now with MDEFs for colorful popup menus.