Welcome Board (Our Community, News, Mac OS Installation Help, Marketplace) > Welcome to Our Community - Guidelines, News, & Social Posts

Sahara dust

(1/2) > >>

OS923:
March was a very dry month with only 2 mm of rain and much yellowish dust here in Belgium. I read that this is Sahara dust. I have to wipe it off every day. It sticks to vertical surfaces too like glass. Iíll have to clean the G4. Thereís probably much dust inside. I donít dare to look. Yesterday it started to rain but the dust keeps coming. When is this going to stop?

IIO:
4 days ago here in germany we had sahara dust and snow at the same time. if you dont want any of this in your room, leave the windows closed. :)

Bolkonskij:
Same here. Reddish Sahara dust covering everything. Apocalyptic scenes at the car wash :-D

ovalking:
We had it bad in UK a few weeks ago.

Last month went skiing in Austria, and you could clearly see the difference between the prepared white piste and beige off-piste.

OS923:
If I wipe it off with my hand itís yellow in the middle, thatís why I first thought that it was clay, with a sharp brown line at the side. If I look closely I see small red splinters of stone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version