Author Topic: G3 300 Tower W/Logic Audio Free To A Good Home  (Read 2148 times)

Offline TO_VO

• Newcomer
G3 300 Tower W/Logic Audio Free To A Good Home
« on: October 17, 2021, 06:27:43 PM »
Hello.  I have a home studio in Toronto and am going through some old gear (all in good working condition) and would like to offer it to someone who is into vintage computer audio.  Included is a Mac G3 Tower, 300 MHz dual boot - OS 9.2.2 and OSX 10.2.8 , Kensington Turbo Trackball ADB Mouse & keyboard, EMagic Logic Audio 3 with disks and dongles, Opcode Studio 4 Midi Interface, MusicNet Breakout 8 for Balanced Audio to the EMagic Audiowerk 8, assorted audio software and cables. Zip disks and a ton of new floppy disks.  System is a clean install.  Might be fun for anyone into old sequencers and 90’s computers.

Would like to pass it on to someone local to the Southern Ontario area.

https://everymac.com/systems/apple/mac_server_g3/specs/macserver_g3_300_mt.html

Offline chrisNova777

• Veteran Member
Re: G3 300 Tower W/Logic Audio Free To A Good Home
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2021, 10:10:36 AM »
i was just considering picking up one from a retiree in my area but he wants 250$ for it so, meh

Offline TO_VO

• Newcomer
Hello.  I have a home studio in Toronto and am going through some old gear (all in good working condition) and would like to offer it to someone who is into vintage computer audio.  Included is a Mac G3 Tower, 300 MHz dual boot - OS 9.2.2 and OSX 10.2.8 , Kensington Turbo Trackball ADB Mouse & keyboard, EMagic Logic Audio 3 with disks and dongles, Opcode Studio 4 Midi Interface, MusicNet Breakout 8 for Balanced Audio to the EMagic Audiowerk 8, assorted audio software and cables. Zip disks and a ton of new floppy disks.  System is a clean install.  Might be fun for anyone into old sequencers and 90’s computers.

Would like to pass it on to someone local to the Southern Ontario area.

https://everymac.com/systems/apple/mac_server_g3/specs/macserver_g3_300_mt.html

ALL OF THIS GEAR HAS NOW BEEN CLAIMED.  THANKS!