Author Topic: WTB: Rack Mounts for Powermac G3/G4 (Marathon G Rack or similar)  (Read 23226 times)

Offline SCSIJims

• Valued Member
Hi all--any chance anyone is in possession of rack ears/handles for the powermac G3 B&W/G4 that they'd be willing to part with? I'm hunting for 3, but even 1 set would make my day...maybe my year!!

Offline chrisNova777

• Veteran Member
Re: WTB: Rack Mounts for Powermac G3/G4 (Marathon G Rack or similar)
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2021, 12:37:13 PM »
Hi all--any chance anyone is in possession of rack ears/handles for the powermac G3 B&W/G4 that they'd be willing to part with? I'm hunting for 3, but even 1 set would make my day...maybe my year!!

i would send a message to DieHard and then pray to the god's that he has his head on straight enough to get back to you lol
in all seriousness tho he made comments saying that he had some of these to sell they may be long gone but i think he might be able to help you out..

i will say that i did see at my local computers hop a small Dolly-cart designed to roll any pc or mac on the floor and this generic solution would do you just fine by the sounds of it
i think diehard only has the rack ears for adding the mac to a 19" rack mount..

Offline mrhappy

• Platinum Member
  • new to the forums
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2021, 06:16:33 AM »
I got a Marathon rig from DieHard a while back... Don't know if he still has any 'stock' though. ;D

Offline Syntho

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2021, 10:00:12 PM »
Sent you a PM.

Offline smilesdavis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2022, 09:50:57 PM »
any marathon rigs left

just bought one but i need at least 2 more
Looking for: Steinberg Cubase MAC Standard/Score v1-5 & Cubase Audio v1, Cubase Audio v2 for, Cubase Audio v3 for DAE/TDM => complete or in parts