Author Topic: WTB iMac Gamewizard Voodoo 2 card (for iMac G3 mezzanine slot)  (Read 1937 times)

Offline anomalydesign

• Newcomer
WTB iMac Gamewizard Voodoo 2 card (for iMac G3 mezzanine slot)
« on: October 11, 2020, 09:13:59 AM »
I've been looking around for one of these cards for a while. A couple have surfaced in recent years, but I did not have an iMac to use one at the time. If anyone happens to have one I'll be glad to pay a good price, or else work out a trade (I have many items that might be appreciated by this crowd, including many Classic Mac OS 3D cards including 3dfx, OS9 bootable SATA PCI cards, a 2.5" IDE to SCSI drive adapter, GeeThree stealth serial port for G4, complete original working Quadra 900, etc)

Offline megantano

• Valued Member
Re: WTB iMac Gamewizard Voodoo 2 card (for iMac G3 mezzanine slot)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 08:28:40 PM »
I have a new card, the box is battered but the card is new, but I don't know if it is the one you are looking for, on the box it says: what a rush, everything you want in a PC card ...
6MB 2D / 3DGRAPHICS ACCELERATOR
It brings installation disc and 3 game discs, moto racer, turok and another that I do not remember the name ...
Is it the card you are looking for?
(I also have a lot of cables, software, new and used and macs beigs 68k and power pc)

Offline anomalydesign

• Newcomer
Re: WTB iMac Gamewizard Voodoo 2 card (for iMac G3 mezzanine slot)
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 06:21:22 AM »
I have a new card, the box is battered but the card is new, but I don't know if it is the one you are looking for, on the box it says: what a rush, everything you want in a PC card ...
6MB 2D / 3DGRAPHICS ACCELERATOR
It brings installation disc and 3 game discs, moto racer, turok and another that I do not remember the name ...
Is it the card you are looking for?
(I also have a lot of cables, software, new and used and macs beigs 68k and power pc)

Unfortunately no, the imac card is an 8mb one. I was able to find an image of it here http://www.users.totalise.co.uk/~robert.thomson/images/3d2.jpg