Classic Mac OS Software (Discussions on Applications) > CD/DVD Authoring & Burning Software

Making cds to work on os 9.22

<< < (2/2)

billythegrape:
I tried connecting to my wifi and it just says an error occurred

teroyk:

--- Quote from: billythegrape on June 11, 2020, 09:41:58 AM ---I tried connecting to my wifi and it just says an error occurred

--- End quote ---

You can transfer files with USB pendrives from PC to Mac and then burn with Mac.

Bolkonskij:
If we're talking about the 1990s Lemmings, you know you can't run it natively on that iBook, do you?

Also - of course you can access websites. Maybe not the Mac Repository, but the Macintosh Garden will work with whatever browser is on that machine. Since the Repository is just a mere rip-off of the Mac Garden, you better stick with flowers and trees anyway ;-)

teroyk:

--- Quote from: Bolkonskij on June 11, 2020, 10:33:40 AM ---If we're talking about the 1990s Lemmings, you know you can't run it natively on that iBook, do you?

--- End quote ---

Actually iBook with OSX 10.4 (tiger (and it's Classic installed), it should run with 256 color mode.
And I think iBook 2006 is iBook G4 Mid 2005, because there is not iBook 2006.
and
Here talk about boot it to Mac OS 9:
http://macos9lives.com/smforum/index.php/topic,4683.0.html

EDIT: maybe OSX 10.2-10.3 too, but not with OSX 10.5 or newer, because there is not Classic

IIO:

--- Quote from: teroyk on June 11, 2020, 09:33:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: billythegrape on June 09, 2020, 07:02:35 AM ---I have an iBook, 2006 model. I want to put Lemmings on it, which I got from the Macintosh Repository. How do I make the cd on my PC?

--- End quote ---

I have to ask, why you don't burn with iBook?

--- End quote ---

or why burn at all. an USB stick seems more appropiate for a 20 mb file.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version