Author Topic: Edit Gangstra Video?  (Read 2775 times)

Offline FBz

• Platinum Member
  • Fury-Fungus FdB/FBz
Edit Gangstra Video?
« on: March 30, 2020, 07:16:26 PM »
Before I dive into FCP or Premiere for the very first time… I’ve got a 5.2 MB / MP4 video file that I’d like to have cropped down to exclude most of the foreground and the left logo text. (See example.) Not being a video wizard myself… anyone care to take a crack at this or perhaps provide simple instructions for a simpleton (me) to achieve this task? PM me an email address and I’ll forward the file along - or attempt the task myself with your generous, clear instruction. Could be fun?

It’s a real nice bit of action footage comprised of some nitwit popping off eight .45 caliber rounds before leaving the scene ‘round midnight here about a week ago. Also, as they round the corner at the right of the frame (turning left at the intersection) the passenger side door swings open as if someone were trying to escape the gunfire of the muy intelligent driver. / Sorry, nobody fell out. That might have been embarrassing.

Cropped like this?

Something good… in the ol’ neighborhood.
Strap in (and on) folks, gonna get interesting methinks.
Thank ya. ;)

Offline IIO

• Platinum Member
  • just a number
Re: Edit Gangstra Video?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 05:09:10 AM »
you could get rid of that shit moving outside of the U.S. (or other failed states such as somalia)
insert arbitrary signature here