Author Topic: Powermac G4 With SVP, Lexicon MP-100, Gport Serial, and Opcode Studio 4  (Read 3693 times)

Offline chanthing

• Valued Member
  • new to the forums
Hi,

I've finally decided to move on from Studiovision Pro (alas, I really haven't done much with it the last few years) so am making available all my goodies.
  • Powermac G4 - it works. Not really sure on the specs. I can email a picture of the label if you're interested. It boots, but one of the two disks makes a weird noise. It's always done this. Also, one of the USB ports is trashed. Has some sort of Matrox video card. Running MacOS 9. Studiovision is installed, as is Galaxy
  • Gport serial interface
  • A wonderful, great condition Opcode Studio 4 rackmount Midi interface with the original box - I'll miss you most of all Studio 4.
  • Lexicon PCI card with breakout box. I believe it's the MP-100 with the reverb add-on. This works, but is somewhat flaky cause it always comes up with the mix set totally wet.
  • Samplecell II card - software is installed on the Mac and all the patches are on the hard drive. Not sure if I have the original CDs

In a perfect world, you would drive over to my place in Boulder, Colorado and pick it up as a package deal for the low, low price of $20. Failing that, let me know where you live and I can give you an estimate based on shipping costs, which would be the bulk of the price. Not interested in making money as much as getting it to someone who (believes they) will use it.

PM me if interested.