Author Topic: does anyone have the apple emagic files backed up?  (Read 4359 times)

Offline Enabler

• Enthusiast Member
Re: does anyone have the apple emagic files backed up?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 11:44:14 PM »
Yes I have it its 373 mb..... I sent it via pCloud check your email in a few min

macStuff

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 01:14:28 PM »
you never cease to amze bro!!!!  :o

Offline Ursa202

• Newcomer
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2020, 05:59:49 PM »
Yes I have it its 373 mb..... I sent it via pCloud check your email in a few min

If you still have them, they might be exactly what I'm looking for. Primarily those relating to OS X, as I'm having some issues with Logic on a machine running Snow Leopard. Found my way here while digging around the internet for a solution to why Logic Gold 5.5.1 doesn't recognize my XSkey, and I'm starting to realize that it won't just work if I move the application from my old PowerBook G4. I'm quite sure the original install disc was for OS 9 (I haven't been able to find that disc for some years though, but for some reason I can easily find every other disc that was included) and that at some point I got the OS X version. I'm guessing it was a download at the time and not on a disc anyway. That being said, I've come to the conclusion that I somehow need to reinstall Logic on the Snow Leopard machine, and I suspect that what I need would be among those files

Offline k-Tracker

• Valued Member
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2021, 02:28:58 PM »
Hi, I also need very early Logic 5 installers for OSX. Trying to find a working copy of Logic 5 - 5.3 with VST support. Please, let me know is somebody keeps the archive. Logic Anthology collection doesn't have it..