Author Topic: Master Moderator Report Post for 2019 and beyond...  (Read 3240 times)

Offline DieHard

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
Master Moderator Report Post for 2019 and beyond...
« on: December 21, 2018, 09:56:11 AM »
It has been an extremely crazy last 15 months, the migration of all the downloads to the (2) new servers and recreating all the links kinda burnt up a lot of time that I did not have... not to bore you with the details, but I am slowly getting back on track and will actually be able to power up the OS9 rigs and my studio Mac Pros for the first time in over a year.   It has been a record for me... not recording or playing live in over 10 months, so "all work and no play makes Diehard a dull boy..."

At any-rate, I created this topic so that all the members can post any issues of anything on the site (especially downloads).

Think of it as a master list on Moderator reports for 2019.  The libraries are on my faithful "OS 9 lives" G4 and I can address things one at a time, re-Sit re-Macbinary and re-upload; I know Chris sound like he is kinda back using OS 9 and has mentioned the Logic anthology needs an overhaul.  I think that may be a good place to start, I can separate all versions, and also include the dongle emulator with each version (as a separate download) that needs it.  The trouble is I have to test each install and that gets time consuming.

A member has re-genned the Warp Plugin and I have to test it and get it to the masses.  Everything takes time :(

Lastly, we went from 75 requests a day to 0 after I tightened the "spam controls", I am wondering if new members can join, maybe a kind soul can test it with a fake sign-up

Merry Christmas to all, I love you guys, Diehard :)

Offline FBz

• Platinum Member
  • Fury-Fungus FdB/FBz
Re: Master Moderator Report Post for 2019 and beyond...
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 11:22:06 AM »
Well, no problemo. Allowed moi... "Fungus Bongzilla" to sign up!

Happy Holidaze y'all! (I got a new hat!)

Offline darthnVader

• Platinum Member
Re: Master Moderator Report Post for 2019 and beyond...
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 06:48:15 PM »
Well, no problemo. Allowed moi... "Fungus Bongzilla" to sign up!

Happy Holidaze y'all! (I got a new hat!)

That you Trump? ;D