Author Topic: Pro Tools TDM 6.4.1 + interlok@reset  (Read 4933 times)

Offline juanmtta

• Newcomer
Pro Tools TDM 6.4.1 + interlok@reset
« on: November 28, 2018, 10:06:36 AM »
Hi there everyone, I'm new here and so far this place has answered a lot of questions for me so I'm extremely grateful already.
A few days ago a Production Company I worked for was getting rid of old studio hardware and I was able to save a complete Pro Tools MIX system:

MDD Single 1.25 gHz PPC G4 + Core Card + DSP Farm + 888/24 IO.

When I powered it I found OS X 10.3.9 was installed along with Pro Tools TDM 6.4.1 + Bomb Factory + Waves Diamond 5.2.

The whole system works just fine, but I'm trying to find the installers to restore the system in case I need to. So far I've found here the Restore DVD and CDs for the mac which I've already downloaded and plan to burn soon. I also found a Pro Tools TDM 6.4.1 web installer that I have to try (with a S/N included), fortunately the mac has a second HDD installed that I can use for this. And I've found the Plug Ins too. But the one thing I'm missing is the installer for this app: "interlok@reset 2.7", this resets the trial period for the plug ins. I've already searched everywhere, here and the web with no luck at all. Is there anyone who can help me with this? Do you know if the PT web installer will work? Where can I download a copy of it since it's no longer available in the AVID store? Thanks so much everyone!

macStuff

Offline juanmtta

• Newcomer
Re: Pro Tools TDM 6.4.1 + interlok@reset
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 08:29:44 PM »
the second hd is probably meant for audio recording only

http://secure.digidesign.com/services/avid/kb/downloads.cfm?digiArticleId=4956
http://secure.digidesign.com/services/avid/kb/downloads.cfm?digiArticleId=4957

Thanks macStuff!! ;D These were the same pages where I downloaded the web installer, I tried it and it worked like a charm! One question: AVID says OS X 10.3.9 is not supported because of conflicts with quicktime 7. I've upgraded to 10.3.8 with quicktime 6.5.2 to avoid those conflicts. There's also the option to downgrade Quicktime instead of staying with the older version of the OS. Would you recommend to do that? Or should I stick with 10.3.8? I'm also looking for the free bomb factory Plugins, If anyone happens to have them I would really appreciate if you shared them with me. I found them in the Digidesign legacy archive but the download links are broken. Regarding the HDDs, the one that had the system installed has only 30 GB of storage, the spare one which you say is meant to be used as an audio drive is an 80 GB disk. I've found 3 more 80 GB disks like the one I have for very cheap so I'm planning to fill all 4 bays available.

Full Specs:

Single 1.25 GHz G4 processor.
2 GB SDRAM
64 MB ATI Radeon 9000
MIX Core Card
MIX FARM
DC-30 Pinnacle Capture card

OS X 10.3.8
Pro Tools TDM 6.4.1

So far It's running great, boot and app loading speeds and performance are great.

Right now I'm trying to find compatible plugins for this. If anyone happens to have the installer for the free Bomb Factory plugins for this system I would really appreciate if you shared them with me. I found them in the Digidesign legacy archive but the download links are broken. I've already found Waves 5 trials with the ilok reset app. Any other suggestions are very welcome!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 08:47:18 PM by juanmtta »

Offline mrhappy

• Platinum Member
  • new to the forums
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 05:33:11 AM »
Any other suggestions are very welcome!

You could set up one of your drives/partitions as OS9.2.2 with PT 5.1.3.... There are plenty of 'working' plugins around here for that! ;D

Offline Trace-Elliot

• Enthusiast Member
  • brand new member
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2019, 07:55:37 AM »
+ Bomb Factory + 

I need this Bomb Factory Installer. it is noware to find ...

(for Pro Tools 6.4.1 !!!)
tons of Digidesign Hardware and historic apple maschines .... based in germany ...