Author Topic: FS: iBook 800MHz with 120GB mSATA and Laptop Cooler (UK)  (Read 2465 times)

Offline LilsDada

• Newcomer
FS: iBook 800MHz with 120GB mSATA and Laptop Cooler (UK)
« on: June 06, 2018, 03:24:00 PM »
For Sale: iBook G3 800MHz
The stock hard drive has been replaced with a 120GB (111GB usable space) mSATA drive. Works perfectly in all regards, no issues other than I never used it with an Airport card and won't be offering one with it (best to use ethernet due to unsafe changes that need to be made to your router when using Airport card). I've replaced the original (stinking) keyboard with a G4 one, which IMO looks much nicer plus there's no glue on it which will degrade over time, works perfectly. The mSATA tends to run a little hot so I'm including a laptop cooler which works extremely well and what noise it does make is little and innofensive. Comes with power lead and power brick.

Condition:
There are the usual, unavoidable, marks to the top and bottom of the case and a few little marks to the seams that were added when I installed the mSATA but nothing major and would not bother you unless you're OCD (you may be able to improve the appearance of them though I've not attempted). Battery does not seem to hold a charge, however.

Would like £75 ONO.
Free shipping to the UK.