Author Topic: Some G3 and G4's for sale  (Read 3880 times)

Offline Roman78

• Enthusiast Member
Some G3 and G4's for sale
« on: May 29, 2018, 01:12:25 AM »
I have to make a little clean-up at home and have some G3's and G4's for sale. Located in Germany. If someone is interested I'll take a closer lock at the machines and will test it on functionality. And of course what's inside.

1 x G3 PowerMac Beige defect. Suddenly stopped working.
1 x G3 PowerMac Blue/White
3 x G4 One Dual 500Mhz, one 450 and one missing the CD-Frontpannel (left on the photo)
1 x G4 Quicksilver, could be an 866, but I'm not sure.

Oh and i have one and a half PowerMac 7300, that one is not in the picture.

Offline devils_advisor

• Platinum Member
Re: Some G3 and G4's for sale
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 05:27:12 AM »
Put your Foot down and tell her you wanna keep'em :D

just kidding. might wanna get in touch with 110

macStuff

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 09:17:14 AM »
buy a 3 tier metal shelf and stack them up nicely and maybe she wont complain as much!
is that a 9pin monochome zenith IBM/PC monitor? :o ive been trying to find a pre-vga monitor for the last few years
its impossible as theyve all been recycled and thrown away

Offline Roman78

• Enthusiast Member
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 09:55:39 PM »
That is a BAS Monitor. I don't know how it is called in English. It has one composite input, not a DB9 connector.

I have 2 of those for my Eaca Video Genie. One is green and the otherone is amber.

But i think that those Commodore Monitors for the Amiga also are capible of CGA/EGA input. These are easy to find.

Offline Roman78

• Enthusiast Member
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 10:55:32 PM »
Put your Foot down and tell her you wanna keep'em :D

just kidding. might wanna get in touch with 110

Who is 110?

And it is not about my wife, but the Apple PPC time frame is not my main collecting area. I use OS9 for some software and games. But therefore i don't need that much Computers. Mostly i use the Mac Mini for OS9 and i will keep one Quicksilver, maybe the PowerMac 7300 or the 6100 and for the older OS the IIcx. All the other stuff is just standing there collecting dust.

My main area of Computers are the Acorn BBC and Electron, Amiga, some Commodore and EACA/TCS.