Author Topic: THE TREASURE TROVE [SOFTWARE]  (Read 5113 times)

Offline MusicWorks

• Enthusiast Member
THE TREASURE TROVE [SOFTWARE]
« on: December 05, 2017, 09:20:31 AM »
WELCOME TO THE TREASURE TROVE [SOFTWARE EDITION]

The time has come to part with my private collection, so these will all need a new home.

PM for details. Here we go!
  [NOTE: The items marked as VERY RARE are items I have never come across again in my many years as a collector. And I mean never.]

CUBASE AUDIO (RETAIL)

VERY RARE. This is a complete retail copy of all versions ever released of the very powerful Cubase Audio TDM complete with manuals, floppies and dongles. Given the value of this particular piece I reserve the right to hold on to it if there is no suitable offer. Includes original red ADB Cubase Dongle (works with Cubase Audio 1.0 to 3.04) as well as the printer port Cubase VST/24 dongle.

CUBASE VST/24 (RETAIL)

This is a complete retail copy of Cubase VST 24 complete with manuals, installation CD and tutorial CD, floppies and inserts/serial code.

DIGITAL PERFORMER 3 (RETAIL)

This is a full retail copy of Digital Performer 3.02, complete with manuals and installation CD. A+ condition, it even has the original MOTU blue foam inserts. Can be upgraded to 3.11 or 3.12 with the downloadable updates from MOTU's site.

PRO TOOLS 1.0 (RETAIL)

VERY RARE. This is a full retail copy of Pro Tools 1.0, complete with manuals, floppies and Q10 demo. Given the value of this particular piece I reserve the right to hold on to it if there is no suitable offer. I am still waiting for the MoMA to call and offer a million dollars for it.

PRO TOOLS 2.5 TDM (RETAIL)

VERY RARE. This is a full retail copy of Pro Tools 2.5 TDM, complete with manuals and 2.51 update. Given the value of this particular piece I reserve the right to hold on to it if there is no suitable offer.

PRO TOOLS 3.2 TDM (RETAIL)

This is a full retail copy of Pro Tools 3.2, complete with manuals, floppies, registration card, original inserts and original box. Although not extremely rare, it is harder to come by these days. Specially with working AUTH.

PRO TOOLS 3.1 & 3.2 UPDATERS + DEMOS

Pro Tools Updaters for PT III systems, as well as some RARE demos.

PRO TOOLS 3.4 (FREE PROMOTIONAL COPY)

RARE. This is a full release of Pro Tools 3.4 (this was a free promotional version).

PRO TOOLS 4.0 TDM (RETAIL)

This is a full retail copy of Pro Tools 4.0 with working AUTH

PRO TOOLS 4.3 TDM (AUTHORIZER)

This is the authorizer floppy for Pro Tools 4.3 with working AUTH.

EMAGIC LOGIC AUDIO 2.5 + 2.6 UPDATERS

This is a full update of Emagic Logic Audio 2.5 TDM, complete with TDM authorizer, installations floppies and 2.6 update. I believe this is in GERMAN.

BIAS DECK 2.6 + METRO

This is a promotional copy of BIAS DECK 2.6 complete with manuals. Unfortunately software only, the authorizer disk got corrupted when inserted in a computer with Mac OS 9.

STAY TUNED: THE TREASURE TROVE [HARDWARE EDITION] IS COMING SOON.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 10:23:18 AM by MusicWorks »

macStuff

Re: THE TREASURE TROVE [SOFTWARE]
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 05:37:47 PM »
how does this work.. are u auctioning these items? or first come first serve?

Offline MusicWorks

• Enthusiast Member
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 10:57:07 PM »
I am selling my collection, just PM if interested on any particular item

Offline smilesdavis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2022, 01:38:06 AM »
miss of a lifetime for me
Looking for: Steinberg Cubase MAC Standard/Score v1-5 & Cubase Audio v1, Cubase Audio v2 for, Cubase Audio v3 for DAE/TDM => complete or in parts

Offline DieHard

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2022, 11:31:30 PM »

Offline smilesdavis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2022, 11:59:20 PM »
I recently passed on 3 of those from spain as the seller didnt
Care to reply with fotos of what floppies were included. They sold nevertheless. Cubase, pro tools i think 2.3 and motu 3.
Looking for: Steinberg Cubase MAC Standard/Score v1-5 & Cubase Audio v1, Cubase Audio v2 for, Cubase Audio v3 for DAE/TDM => complete or in parts

Offline IIO

• Platinum Member
  • just a number
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2022, 12:04:43 AM »
i have all of these - except cubase TDM of course - and there should be a ton of people who also still have it... somewhere :) ... but most dont sell things like that on marketplaces... or it is on terrible condition.

insert arbitrary signature here

Offline smilesdavis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2022, 12:19:15 AM »
i have all of these - except cubase TDM of course - and there should be a ton of people who also still have it... somewhere :) ... but most dont sell things like that on marketplaces... or it is on terrible condition.

somewhere in a german cellar.

would you mind making applesauce/kryoflux images of the auth floppies for me? scans or fotos of the floppies so i can add emt o the database. put that on the SDII plugins CD tab of requests :)