Author Topic: Lots of classic hardware & software for sale!  (Read 3486 times)

Offline eBear

• Valued Member
  • new to the forums
Lots of classic hardware & software for sale!
« on: April 16, 2017, 02:41:32 AM »
Hi y'all

I just moved from a four bedroom house to a two bedroom apartment so I have had to downsize significantly.  I have a lot of hardware and software that I will post here first and then on eBay that is supported and works great with OS 9. 

Here's what I have now and will add to the list as I unbox things. 

1) Lexicon Core 2 Audio System complete with MP-100 Reverb & Effects add-on card -- $65.00 OBO

2) Emagic Logic Audio Gold 4.0.  This is the complete boxed set with all manuals, serial #'s, authorization floppies, and the USB dongle.  Bought it new old stock and never got around to installing & using.  -- $55.00 OBO

3) Opcode Studio 5LX MIDI Interface -- $65.00 OBO

4) Akai s2000 sampler with max memory of 32MB -- $90.00 OBO

5) Yamaha TX16W sampler with base memory -- $90.00 OBO

Buyer pays shipping.  I will ship overseas from the US.  I am open to offers.  I accept PayPal.  I have bought and sold on eBay for almost 20 years and can provide my eBay ID so you can verify I am a legit seller.  I also have photos and can provide those as well.

I will add to this OP and thread as I unbox and list more items.  I know I have some USB to serial adapters, a G4 CPU upgrade, several video cards, a PCI IDE 100 card, and at least one if not two Sonnet Tempo PCI SATA cards.   

Please reply here and PM me with offers and questions. 

Thanks.  :)

Offline eBear

• Valued Member
  • new to the forums
Re: Lots of classic hardware & software for sale!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 02:48:33 AM »
Logic Audio and Studio Vision Pro have sold.  The rest are still available, and I will add more things as I continue to unbox the new home.   :D

Offline eBear

• Valued Member
  • new to the forums
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 10:26:21 PM »
The Akai sampler has sold. 

I am adding a SIIG Ultra ATA 133/100 PCI Card SC-MP4A12.  It will work with Mac OS 8.6 - 9.2.2 as well as 10.0 to 10.2.3.  Drivers are still available online.  I am asking $25.00 plus shipping. 

Offline eBear

• Valued Member
  • new to the forums
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 04:27:48 AM »
Opcode has sold.  The Yamaha TX is still available as is the Lexicon and the PCI 133 card.  I am adding a ATI 9800 Pro 256mb video card flashed for Mac usage.  PM if interested in any of these.  I will add more to come.  Thanks. :)

Offline eBear

• Valued Member
  • new to the forums
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 05:23:39 PM »
The following are still available:

Yamaha TX16W
Lexicon Core 2
SIIG PCI ATA133 Card
ATI 9800 Pro 256mb

I now also have available for sale the following:

Gigadesign GCelerator G4 1.3Ghz CPU upgrade
Keyspan USA-28X USB to Dual Mini DIN-8 Serial Adapter
Griffin G4Port USB to Mini DIN-8 Serial Adapter

PM me with interest.