Author Topic: 2 x MDD G4 (1 with PT Digi001) & 2 x Powerbook G4 for sale (Margate, Kent, UK)  (Read 2965 times)

Offline Steve_W

• Enthusiast Member
  • 88 MPH
    • UK Mac Files
After much consideration I have decided that I need to sell on my older Mac kit.  This doesn't come lightly!  I just do not have the time to devote to the computers I own, I'm sure you all know what it's like!  I discovered this website while rebuilding my OS 9 based studio last year and have thoroughly enjoyed being here!

However, I have to be realistic with my time and for the past few months I haven't even turned my old machines on.  I am moving soon and so it's only right to reduce the amount of gear I have.

So, I have a beautiful condition, boxed Powerbook G4, upgraded to 120GB SDD, 2GB RAM & a brand new battery (I found a new old stock one).  I'm asking for £180 for that.  Please see this imgur album for pics: https://imgur.com/a/y0rTO

Youtube boot up video:

[youtube]B7Pvzi2tBmA[/youtube]

I'll add some pics & a video of the 12 inch unit, it can boot into OS X & OS 9.

The other 2, well I bought the dual 1.25ghz off eBay last year and bought a Digi001 complete kit from a lovely guy in here from the States, installed OS 9 using the DAW image from this forum along with Pro Tools, all working great.  I will have to connect a monitor and get some screen shots & images of the guts of it.  I am looking for £250 as a start on it, although I will take offers!

The other MDD is a dual 1ghz (I think), however it seems to freeze a lot and sometimes doesn't boot.  I simply don't have the time to look at it, so I can do a 2 for 1 deal on that, I'll throw it in free if you buy the other one.

Or, I'm open to offers!

Tomorrow I'll get some pictures up.... thanks all! 

Steve.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 12:01:25 PM by Steve_W »
Powermac MDD dual 1.25ghz (9.2.2/10.4.11)/Powermac MDD 867mhz (9.2.2)/12 inch Powerbook G4 (9.2.2)/15 inch Powerbook G4 (10.4.11)/Powermac G5 (10.7.5)

Offline Steve_W

• Enthusiast Member
  • 88 MPH
    • UK Mac Files
Quick video of G4 boot up [youtube]tNysZ8HToqE[/youtube]
Powermac MDD dual 1.25ghz (9.2.2/10.4.11)/Powermac MDD 867mhz (9.2.2)/12 inch Powerbook G4 (9.2.2)/15 inch Powerbook G4 (10.4.11)/Powermac G5 (10.7.5)