Author Topic: Max/MSP objects and externals collection  (Read 6620 times)

Offline IIO

• Platinum Member
  • just a number
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 05:22:06 PM by IIO »
insert arbitrary signature here

Offline dr bu

• Gold Member
  • inconsistent soul
Re: Max/MSP objects and externals collection
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 02:39:21 AM »
yummy yum :)
djupsinnig

Offline dr bu

• Gold Member
  • inconsistent soul
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 08:33:39 AM »
Stephen Kays MegaMax folder is empty. I know MegaMax had some kind of copy-protection. Is that why? I want to make a user-independent preference-file and was considering the prefsFile object.
djupsinnig

Offline IIO

• Platinum Member
  • just a number
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 04:21:17 PM »

hm, error on my side.

in case it exists, i will include in a future update - including some 1000 or so patches of myself and the wonderful (OS9-only) [fileout] object.

Offline IIO

• Platinum Member
  • just a number
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 04:42:04 PM »

eventually my copy of megamax is max 3.x only. that applies to a few other things, where i might not have the latest binaries.

i just found another old extrenals author which i have never heard of before :)

Offline Metrophage

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2018, 12:46:58 AM »
You got your Wolfies on my Jimmies!

Offline DieHard

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2018, 01:01:26 PM »
You got your Wolfies on my Jimmies!

Hmmm... secret agent talk....

You got your peanut butter on my chocolate

Offline IIO

• Platinum Member
  • just a number
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2018, 08:12:58 PM »
welcome back, metro.

as you can see, you re not the only one who has still not sorted his posessions. and have no excuse, because i have >20 TB of HDD space and a BD burner now on my G4.

btw, SoftVNS has never been cracked, right? and what was the reasons why it became technically obsolete so fast? didnt he wanted to support GPU or what was it?

now playing: random acidcore

Offline Metrophage

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2018, 09:10:04 PM »
Quote from: DieHard

Hmmm... secret agent talk....

My sense of Max/MSP humor was getting a bit wacky last night.

Quote from: IIO
SoftVNS has never been cracked, right? and what was the reasons why it became technically obsolete so fast? didnt he wanted to support GPU or what was it?

I have no idea whether or not SoftVNS had been cracked, I never tried it myself. I remember that Rokeby released SoftVNS2 very shortly after. Lots of companies and indie developers were trying to target quickly-changing OS as well as quickly-changing Max in those times. Mostly I was using NATO. So my question tends to be - Has AUVI for NATO ever been cracked? This mini is making a solid replacement for my old TiBook, but this is the kind of talk that gets me hoping I can source one of those last-gen G4 minis with the 64MB of VRAM.

Offline IIO

• Platinum Member
  • just a number
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2018, 12:50:53 PM »
So my question tends to be - Has AUVI for NATO ever been cracked?

yes. since he refuses to liberate them even after the OSX version went freeware (maybe a third party is involved) sommeone was so kind nd did it for him (i think string+ once did it on our request^^. it is in the package.

but this is the kind of talk that gets me hoping I can source one of those last-gen G4 minis with the 64MB of VRAM.

i wasnt ware of this difference. this makes custom overclocking from 1.4 to 1.5 even more useless. :)

but even the 32 mb card is still three times better than this shit gpu on the core to core2duo minis (where you can not even connect a big monitor without getting zebra stripes cross the screen - i connect mine only via DVI.)

btw. i have recently made myself a modified version of the mini boot CD where the finder is replaced with the max reset script and then there is another script in the autoload folder which first opens max and then a custom patch (more safe method when you use fullscreen&co)
so my mac mini now - when you also remove "show icons on startup", "show desktop when in background" and the "startup screen" directly boots into my custom sequencer or synth software.

OS 110 ^^

Offline IIO

• Platinum Member
  • just a number
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2018, 01:01:30 PM »
the nato screen recorder recently immediately chrashes my max. no idea what the reason coud be. using jit.desktop now.