Author Topic: Off Topic: Edirol DV-7 DL Pro BeOS Discs  (Read 2535 times)

Offline scorp_lover

• Scorp Love
Off Topic: Edirol DV-7 DL Pro BeOS Discs
« on: August 31, 2016, 08:10:34 AM »
Hello OS9lives,

I've had great success on this site before with non Mac OS9 hardware/software so, here it goes... I know this is just a long shot but, I own a Edirol DV-7DL Pro (made by Roland) unfortunately, my hard drive with the BeOS (operating system) has died on my machine. When I originally bought the machine used, there was no BeOS CD, upgrade CD discs or, other discs included in the sale.

I contacted Roland directly through their technical support department stating that I needed to purchase replacement discs so I could get my machine up and running again but, they told me that the DV-7D is much too old, not supported any more and they have NO replacement discs for me to purchase at this time ugh (thanks Roland)!

So my question is to you, is there any way possible one of you could burn me a CD of your OS system disc and or, upgrade discs, etc. if you do indeed own a DV-7D series Edirol or, burn it as an image and upload it to a server somewhere so I could download it?

Hell, if you want list it in an auction on ebay so I could buy it from from you if you want. As you are probably well aware there are no user groups or forums for this product either. In closing, could you please help me out as, I want to get my machine back up and running again so I can start VJing again! The image included might be what I am after, I don't know. Thank you, most appreciated.

Ciao,
Scorp
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 10:02:04 AM by scorp_lover »

Offline geforceg4

• Platinum Member
  • i did my time on mac os 9
Re: Off Topic: Edirol DV-7 DL Pro BeOS Discs
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 10:06:07 PM »

Offline geforceg4

• Platinum Member
  • i did my time on mac os 9
Re: Off Topic: Edirol DV-7 DL Pro BeOS Discs