Author Topic: Unable to install Emagic a62M on OS 9.2.2  (Read 6310 times)

Offline shazbot

• Valued Member
  • new to the forums
Unable to install Emagic a62M on OS 9.2.2
« on: August 26, 2016, 02:54:06 AM »
Hope someone can help with this. I installed the Universal 9.2.2 on my Powerbook Ti 1Ghz. Everything working but I'm unable to install the drivers for the Emagic 62m. I have my original Logic Pro 6 discs which actually have the drivers. When you install the 'Accept' is greyed out - never seen this before. It install all other apps and relevant drivers. - Totally weird?? Any ideas peeps. Resinstalled the OS twice also - still the same :(

Offline coachla

• Veteran Member
Re: Unable to install Emagic a62M on OS 9.2.2
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 05:12:54 AM »
Hi.....Welcome to the site. Long-time Emagic user here...

Scroll down as though you have read all the installer's terms. The Accept button will then be highlighted. Click on it and complete the install.

Offline shazbot

• Valued Member
  • new to the forums
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 04:29:23 PM »
I scrolled down several times by dragging the bar down and it wouldn't do it as I thought that was the case. I then pressed the down button right to the bottom and it became alive. Always the simple things!

Thank you - all sorted:)

Offline geforceg4

• Platinum Member
  • i did my time on mac os 9
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 11:07:58 AM »
not sure if everyone is aware but theres two versions of these similarly looking + similarly named, but i believe one has more ins than outs + the other has more outs than ins!!
if im remembering correctly???

cute looking device.. nice colors ;)

yeah so theres the 6-2 and the 2-6
heres an article on the 2-6:
http://www.emusician.com/gear/1332/emagic-emi-26-usb-audio-interface/32738

Offline smilesdavis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2022, 03:07:41 AM »
says os x
Looking for: Steinberg Cubase MAC Standard/Score v1-5 & Cubase Audio v1, Cubase Audio v2 for, Cubase Audio v3 for DAE/TDM => complete or in parts

Offline smilesdavis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2022, 07:47:33 AM »
i just ordered one and will check if i can get it working on my powerbook ti, its a nice desktop solution for getting a digital signal from a macbook m1 into os 9 to process a mix with sonicWorx in almost realtime, i reckon
Looking for: Steinberg Cubase MAC Standard/Score v1-5 & Cubase Audio v1, Cubase Audio v2 for, Cubase Audio v3 for DAE/TDM => complete or in parts