Author Topic: Yeah, I am  (Read 3031 times)

Offline torvan

• Veteran Member
  • Old School
Yeah, I am
« on: June 15, 2016, 09:59:44 PM »
Yes I am sitting here, waiting while Expander decompresses all my apps (and I have not even started the 32GB of Games) and remembering how I thought this was better than burning CDs of the apps. Boy was I wrong.

I can see my husband sitting there in his favorite chair watching some horror movies on YouTube on his iPad Mini 2. I am on my 2008 Mac Pro while I patiently wait for Fallout to finish decompressing so I can install it. I am still excited I could get OS 9 installed on a iMac that was one of those "OS X Only" machines. 

I am also thrilled beyond believe my husband is one of those men who are comfortable with us doing two different things, how he encourages my Mac collection as it continues to grow, and that my dog is patiently sleeping in his bed beside my desk. While my phone does not take the greatest of images (it is an old Android one), you can see how peaceful the house is. :-)

15 Macs (13 of them ranging from an SE to a MDD), 2 iPads, 2 iPhones, 1 Hackintosh. Small house getting smaller with each Mac. . . . .  .Husband shakes his head but supports my habit.

Offline DieHard

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
Re: Yeah, I am
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 08:46:26 AM »
I think that desk has room for at least 2 more macs ...lol

Offline torvan

• Veteran Member
  • Old School
Re: Yeah, I am
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 03:23:27 PM »
Yeah, but man my Mac Mini has been in for three trips to the Apple Store, so I never move it in case a fourth trip happens!

Hmmm, but maybe I should bring out the other G4 towers, add a level to my desk, and add both of the acrylic 17' and 23" by adding a shelf on the desk..  . . . ideas ideas ideas. :-)

15 Macs (13 of them ranging from an SE to a MDD), 2 iPads, 2 iPhones, 1 Hackintosh. Small house getting smaller with each Mac. . . . .  .Husband shakes his head but supports my habit.