Author Topic: Downloads, Download Requests, Download Testers & Certification in 2016  (Read 3074 times)

Offline DieHard

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
Without getting into the boring details, we had to waste a lot of valuable time in 2015 with forum fixes, moving to a new hosting server, and re-organizing our Online storage.  We can now move forward in 2016, finally focussing on the content for members.

TOPIC 1 - Broken Download Links:
Please Private Message me directly for any broken download links that you want fixed.  I will fix them in a first come, first serve basis.   If the content is missing we will re-upload from backups and re-link.

TOPIC 2 - Testers and Certification:
After re-organizing our downloads, we NEED Help from testers to certify them as valid/working and correct any issues or missing instructions.

Any download that is NOT marked "certified" needs to be validated; so if you download anything, test it, and do not see this on the download:
This Download has been TESTED & CERTIFIED

Please PM me directly that it was successful and YOU WILL BE CREDITED WITH THE CERTIFICATION :)
Also "Tester Members" with at least 5 certifications will have their memberships upgraded to the VIP areas of the forum. All test results are being posted to that actual download board/item and Credited to each tester, so you do NOT need to post the results in this thread, unless you want to :)

I cannot emphasize enough, that we need testers for all plugin formats; we need to know
=====================================================================
1) If there are Archives that are damaged (they do NOT extract or extracted files with missing resource forks)
2) Archives that are missing needed files
3) Archives that do no install correctly
4) Missing Instructions or Instructions to Clarify
5) Serial Numbers that do NOT work
6) Items that work, but need special notes (Likes "works" but "No Presets")

We also need to know what formats (VST, RTAS, etc.) you tried and what formats work.

I will be making this my personal agenda, so I may leave the Help-desk stuff  ProTools5LEGuY, Mactron, and other core members for a little while.

Offline DieHard

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
Re: Downloads, Download Requests, Download Testers & Certification in 2016
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 08:25:12 AM »
I am bumping this since I am have some time this week to Re-Upload non working items;

I am asking ALL members to please PM regarding Working and Non-working items that have been downloaded.

I want to certify "Working" items and fix any broken links or bad downloads.

It is critical that we preserve a reliable library of items for our users since the OS 9 stuff is getting harder to find on the Web.

Lastly, please PM me if you have something you want added to our download boards for other members that we do not currently have.

Thanks Again,

Diehard