Author Topic: Looking for the full version of Pro Tools 5.1.3 TDM and plugins!  (Read 68022 times)

Offline DieHard

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
Re: Looking for the full version of Pro Tools 5.1.3 TDM and plugins!
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2014, 04:14:01 AM »
Well.... in the end, nothing made it's way here  :-\   So I guess Knez legacy will be 0 uploads as far as TDM, it's a shame, i think it would have been something many ProTools users could have used, seems many of those plugins are "lost in space"... if anyone wants to contribute please contact an Admin, for the FTP info

Offline manos_reves

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2014, 06:55:00 AM »
http://www.macos9lives.com/downloads/daw/protools/5.1.3/os9backup.zip

chrisnova777 i downloaded the file you linked, i'll give it a try, thank you very much. This forum is awsome,

Offline MacTron

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
  • keep it simple
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2014, 09:25:49 AM »
Well, I just take a look on my backup HD, and found over 200 TDM's and Protools 5.2. I'll share it without problem but I don't know for sure if something of this things work. I'm a "VST only" guy :-)

http://macos9lives.com/smforum/index.php?topic=520.0

Let me know if it works...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 10:02:59 AM by MacTron »
Please don't PM about things that are not private.

Offline manos_reves

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2014, 12:23:53 PM »
guys guys, my whole world went down... :o....i just found out that the original core/procces cards work under os 9 with pro tools 5.3.1? this changes my entire daw build, BUT....is the software the same for MIX and HD cards? or is it a special version of pro tools?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 01:33:59 AM by chrisNova777 »

supernova777

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2014, 02:22:30 PM »
hey manos yes u have 2 archives to explore..

one from krillburn or whatever his name was(?)
and one from mactron

neither are from me;)

but im prety sure mactron would like u to test the stuff hes put up!
i would test.. but do TDM plugins even work with PT LE?
maybe they do? i thought they didnt?

supernova777

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2014, 03:05:49 PM »
http://www.macos9lives.com/downloads/daw/protools/5.1.3/os9backup.zip

chrisnova777 i downloaded the file you linked, i'll give it a try, thank you very much. This forum is awsome,

thanks!!! its great to get some good feedback + appreciation for our efforts!!  -afro-

i think to use this os9backup u will need first an install of 10.3.x or 10.4.x and a fresh disk /partition to restore it to using disk utility

Offline Protools5LEGuy

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2014, 06:59:04 PM »

i would test.. but do TDM plugins even work with PT LE?
maybe they do? i thought they didnt?
One mixing engineer prized with a grammy gave me a cd on 2004 of a backup from a MIX+++ PowerMac G3 beige with TDM plugs and I told him I had an Audiomedia III and I asked him the same question. Would them work? He just told me: "Try it, and you will be surprised " To my surprise a lot of them worked while others hang the system while loading. You can see the last plug loaded if it hangs on le systems. A reboot and one plug out to the desktop. After 20-30 boots I determined that a lot of McDSP worked, Realverb, and some more. The same setup with Digi001 give less(?) plugs to work... Arboretum, for example, work on AM3 but not on digi001 on same protoolsLe 5.1.1

But the most of the plugs have a (k) surname, so I think them all are pirated versions. Abandonware pirated material here?
Looking for MacOS 9.2.4

Offline DieHard

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2014, 08:55:59 PM »
We will consider all OS 9 Software (cracked or not) to be Abandon-ware... If we are contacted by publishers or authors of the software and they want it removed, we will, of course, comply.  Most of the download boards contain (non-cracked) software and that is what is preferred (from a  stability standpoint); however, if a non-cracked version is not available, then we will post the cracked version until it can be replaced with the original version (if that is possible)   

Offline Enabler

• Enthusiast Member
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2014, 10:13:17 AM »
I uploaded the disk image of ProTools TDM 5.1.3 for OS9
This is the last version to support Mix hardware on OS9
It's got everything needed to get old PT Mix hardware working

It's up to the admin now to post it
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 04:27:50 AM by Enabler »

supernova777

« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2014, 04:49:59 PM »
ive just noticed that u did that just today Enabler thanks very much for all those great contributions we will sort them out;D

Offline Syntho

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2014, 11:41:55 PM »
Don't you need some authorization code for that? I take it that it's included. That will help get my new Mix24 system running!

Offline Enabler

• Enthusiast Member
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2014, 12:27:56 AM »
Serial Number:
DIGI0510ac2200c8913c43ae

Tested and working!
The Pro Tools 5.1.3 TDM Disk image has been posted in the members only Downloads in the DAW section.

Note:
Use Disk Copy 6.4 to mount and install. ProTools requires OMS to be installed or it will not run
The first time you launch ProTools it will ask you to configure your Digi audio interface and make a OMS setup of your Midi devices. After you have done all that it will ask you for the Serial Number. No floppy authorizations are needed, just the serial number. This will allow you to setup a fresh system if your Mac or Hard Drive dies. Gentleman TDM rocks even on OS9 and still beats out any native interface when it comes to Latency.

Hardware needed:
1) D24 or Mix Core Card
2) At least one 882 or 888 or 1622 interface connected to the D24 or Mix Core card
3) A G3 or G4 Mac
4) Mix Farm or DSP II cards are optional but will require a TDM ribbon cable to connect to the D24 or Mix Core cards
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 01:01:48 AM by Enabler »

Offline mattyp

• Enthusiast Member
  • new to the forums
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2014, 09:59:46 AM »
These disc images could just save my life. Had my hard drive crash on my Mix3 (Mix core card, Mix Farm, Mix DSP). I hope I can save my hard drive otherwise I'm gonna loose my plugins. My system came from a pro studio in Wales UK and I don't have the install discs.
Pro Tools Mix3, Digidesign Control|24, Yamaha DX7, Yamaha Motif XF6, Waldorf Blofeld KB, Novation K Station, Alesis Fusion 8HD, DSI Mopho KB, Korg Karma, Korg MS50, Korg MS20 mini, Akai EWI4000s.

supernova777

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2014, 10:07:49 AM »
These disc images could just save my life. Had my hard drive crash on my Mix3 (Mix core card, Mix Farm, Mix DSP). I hope I can save my hard drive otherwise I'm gonna loose my plugins. My system came from a pro studio in Wales UK and I don't have the install discs.

glad we could help mattyp.. spread the word..;)

Offline mattyp

• Enthusiast Member
  • new to the forums
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2014, 10:28:15 AM »
Will do.
All I need now is a VST to RTAS wrapper for PT5.1.3 on os9.
Any ideas what I could use?
Pro Tools Mix3, Digidesign Control|24, Yamaha DX7, Yamaha Motif XF6, Waldorf Blofeld KB, Novation K Station, Alesis Fusion 8HD, DSI Mopho KB, Korg Karma, Korg MS50, Korg MS20 mini, Akai EWI4000s.

supernova777

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2014, 12:04:42 PM »

Offline Protools5LEGuy

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2014, 12:15:38 PM »
Will do.
All I need now is a VST to RTAS wrapper for PT5.1.3 on os9.
Any ideas what I could use?
As far as I know there is no vst to rtas wrapper. There are plugs (like waves) that can run as vst and as rtas.
For using vst in protools you should run a vst host and connect the outs of the vst-host to the ins of PT .
Some VST are compatible with direct connect, but for others that not , use the above method .
Looking for MacOS 9.2.4

Offline mattyp

• Enthusiast Member
  • new to the forums
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2014, 12:21:04 PM »
now things have gone from bad to worse. my computer won't even turn on now. installed os9.2.1, updated to 9.2.2 all good. turned off to re install protools cards as I stupidly removed them. now when I turn on I hear the hard drive spin up but nothing else. blank screen. :(

supernova777

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2014, 12:27:30 PM »
now things have gone from bad to worse. my computer won't even turn on now. installed os9.2.1, updated to 9.2.2 all good. turned off to re install protools cards as I stupidly removed them. now when I turn on I hear the hard drive spin up but nothing else. blank screen. :(

i would create a new thread for this.... 
and start by taking out the cards to see if it returns things to a functional state... and then introduce 1 card at a time..to isolate the cause