Classic Mac OS Software (Discussions on Applications) > Browsers, FTP, & Remote Control

Certificates in Icab & Classilla

<< < (10/10)

GaryN:

--- Quote from: Bob on June 03, 2020, 01:22:39 AM ---Well then,
WHY OH WHY Don't you read the CONTEXT of my message, I didn't say I want help, I implicitly said, if OSX works WHY DOESN'T IT RUN FASTER ON MY MACHINE?, but it seems you are incapable of reading and understanding the implicit meaning of things. If I wanted help, I'd go to apple support, not a website that has a 9 in it's name, you also must think of me as blind, if you say such BS.

--- End quote ---

Don't be an ass. THIS is exactly what you wrote:

--- Quote from: Bob on June 02, 2020, 12:42:59 PM ---I have no idea where my problem lies. I have a Mac G4 and it has 12 GIGABYTES of RAM and a 500GB HDD, with 476 GB FREE! My High Sierra 10.15 does not work. It!s`s laggy and BS also, the permissions are not resolved.

--- End quote ---

…And, that's ALL you wrote. All I did was respond to exactly what you wrote - even as incomprehensible as it was. If all you really wanted was to bitch about your computer (your still unidentified computer) you might want to try Louis Rossman's channel on YouTube. You can wallow in all of the horrible Apple defects he shows there.

**** "I implicitly said, if OSX works WHY DOESN'T IT RUN FASTER ON MY MACHINE?"
Actually, you said it's "BS" and "laggy" with some kind of vague permissions problem. "BS" and "laggy" may be specific technical terms in your world but not in anyone else's.
This is the internet. It's your responsibility to make sure you're understood - not mine, and when you talk about your "G4 with 12 Gb of RAM" running High Sierra you leave the definite impression that you're either plain ignorant of what machine you're pounding on or slightly disturbed somehow.

Maybe you should actually go to Apple support with that complaint - those guys are at least getting paid to sort through incomprehensible communications like yours.

* Note to 110 and anybody else who thinks I'm being rude to this guy:

I really don't care. With all of the horrible bullshit happening in the streets, a narcissistic MORON in the White House, virus in the air etc etc etc etc……
I don't feel any need this week to respond to this kind of nonsense with some kind of kumbaya.

GaryN:

--- Quote from: IIO on June 03, 2020, 01:42:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: GaryN on June 02, 2020, 06:33:12 PM ---If your computer is overheating, it's either because the fan(s) are broken OR the temp sensors are not telling the controller they're getting hot OR the controller is out to lunch.

--- End quote ---

gary´s explanation is already weird - but look at the explanation (or should i better say "excuse" for these design bugs) of this apple discussion forum admin regarding an overheating imac 2009:

"What you should be looking for is why your machine is overheating and addressing the issue directly. Overheating can be caused by either hardware issues such as a failed or failing fan or fan control or software that is using more CPU cycles than it should. Rather than focusing on the symptom, focus on the cause."

so if your imac 2009 or powerbook 2009 is running too hot, you are most likely running an application which is using more CPU cycles than it should.

lolz.

in other words: dear customer, when we sell you a processor with 2,4 GHz, how dare you to expect that it can operate at 2,4 GHz?

--- End quote ---

You DO realize you just said MY explanation was "weird" and then quoted the Apple discussion saying exactly the same thing, don't you?

IIO:
no, not even you were saying one shouldnt run apps which require too much CPU.

the common explanation is that these machines are suffering from shitty hardware designs, that´s all, the rest are excuses from apple and others.

when a fan breaks in a computer... then the machine runs for 5 minutes before it turns off.

the moron in the white house, haha, he resides across the "BLM Plaza" now. :)

i wouldnt mind if they run him over tomorrow. just pls dont destroy that wonderful building, kids.

Bob:

--- Quote from: GaryN on June 03, 2020, 01:04:27 PM ---* Note to 110 and anybody else who thinks I'm being rude to this guy:

I really don't care. With all of the horrible bullshit happening in the streets, a narcissistic MORON in the White House, virus in the air etc etc etc etc……
I don't feel any need this week to respond to this kind of nonsense with some kind of kumbaya.

--- End quote ---
We have a drunkard as a president and a prime minister who steals money from the EU and you don't see me complaining and calling you an ass.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version