Author Topic: DVD Studio Pro 1.5 and 1.5.1 updates  (Read 11717 times)

Offline Blackholemac

• new to the forums

Offline Protools5LEGuy

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
Re: DVD Studio Pro 1.5 and 1.5.1 updates
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 10:25:48 AM »
Thanks!

http://web.archive.org/web/20020602145220/http://www.apple.com/dvdstudiopro/
With DVD Studio Pro you can author your own DVD-Video discs — so your work is digital from start to finish. Best of all, because it’s from Apple, it’s designed for creative professionals, not DVD technicians. You can create DVDs which take advantage of every feature outlined in the DVD-Video standard.

Now DVD Studio Pro 1.5 works better with Final Cut Pro. Use marker points in Final Cut Pro 3 and simply export your project to MPEG 2. Final Cut Pro will generate all your chapter points, all completely named and easily imported into DVD Studio Pro. And you’ll have frame-accurate chapter points for your projects.

Formerly the domain of DVD wizards, creative control over your DVD projects is now in your hands. Taking over where video editing applications such as Final Cut Pro leave off, DVD Studio Pro handles the MPEG encoding, menu creation, asset organization, linking, and output formatting that are required to produce DVD-Video discs.

You’ll feel right at home with the DVD Studio Pro interface. As you work, it’s easy to view your project’s structure in a variety of ways. DVD Studio Pro has real-time previewing built in, so you don’t need to wait for the project to be completed just to see how it looks and operates.

Whether you’re an independent filmmaker, video producer, trainer, event photographer or just someone who wants more control than iDVD provides, you’ll find that DVD Studio Pro has something for you. DVD Studio Pro lets you focus on the content of your DVDs, not on the details of DVD technology.
Looking for MacOS 9.2.4

Offline mrhappy

• Platinum Member
  • new to the forums
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 10:57:57 AM »
Yeah...  I need to start mucking about with some video stuff!! Cool! ;D

Offline Blackholemac

• new to the forums
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 01:01:59 PM »
My challenge for folks on here is this...if someone has the 1.5.2 update (which is for OS X only), please post a link...I don't have it. Don't be fooled by the link on Apple's support page...it's a non-working link.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 01:33:54 PM by Blackholemac »

Offline DieHard

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 01:39:09 PM »
To anyone following this thread...

We have it here:

http://macos9lives.com/smforum/index.php?topic=2612.0

It goes up to 1.5.1, we do not have 1.5.2

Offline Custos

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 05:48:01 PM »
Yeah...  I need to start mucking about with some video stuff!! Cool! ;D
Macs are great for video production. I wish there was more legacy software available for video in os9. I'm stuck using a custom built pc for video. 8 core over clocked at 5 ghz with 16g ram. Windows 10 is so unstable right now I don't even use it lol. I hate Windows
"A mistake is only an error. It only becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it."  -John Lennon