Author Topic: Stable Mix System System with Arturia  (Read 4106 times)

Offline paule

• Enthusiast Member
  • new to the forums
Stable Mix System System with Arturia
« on: October 31, 2015, 02:54:37 PM »
Hi all,
I would like to support all members in this forum and inform you all about my attempts to install a working combination of the Arturia Plugins CS80 and MoogModular2 on a Protools TDM System (PT 5.1.3 and DirectConnect 5.1.1cs10).

I had a lot of crashes and freezes while testing different versions of MoogModular (1.1 or 2) and CS80V (1.2 and 1.5).

Result: The only combination which is really working seems to me MoogModular version 2 and CS80V (version 1.2). CS80V (version 1.5) lets Pro Tools crash all the time.
(Also working combination is MoogModular 1.1 and CS80V (version 1.2) but in this combination the presets are not saved within the Protools-Session.)

Hopefully this will help someone to get a stable system running. Be carefully while installing the arturia stuff you can find on this server and maybe you also decide to stay with an older version and do not update the CS80v to 1.5.
Best for you all,
Paule.

supernova777

Re: Stable Mix System System with Arturia
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 05:42:43 AM »
thanks for sharing this valuable + astute observation Paule..
perhaps calling attention to this will result in other members also sharing their observations on what affects stability, causes crashes with arturia plugins etc