Author Topic: iMac G4 17" 1GHz 768MB Great Shape w/ software & wifi South NJ / Philly Area  (Read 4636 times)

Offline edgecrusherr

• Newcomer
  • Long live OS 9
    • RickKarrer.com
This one is perfect for a collector or enthusiast that just wants to get up and running:
I have a iMac G4 (lamp looking one) I'd like to sell to make space for a baby room. The specs are below, and I have more of pictures with detailed shots of the body and the display. There's a few scuffs that are hard to see. The display has 2 marks are is that vanish when turned on (I have pics, they're so light that it took a long time to photo them). This comes with the AirPort Extreme Wifi builtin. Mac OS X 10.4.11 installed, and I loaded with with software for you, no original copies of software will be provided.

Specs
Display: 17"
CPU:     Motorola PPC G4 1.0GHz
RAM:    768GB PC2100
GPU:     NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 64MB
Drives:  80GB HDD
             Tray-loading 4x SuperDrive
Wifi:      AirPort Extreme (802.11g) installed
OS Used: 10.4.11 Tiger

I'd prefer to not ship this because I have no idea how to do so, so local pick up is preferred. I can meet you somewhere if you want. If you really want it shipped, we can try to work something out.

$100 without shipping.
http://macos9lives.com/smforum/index.php?action=post;board=92.0#

Offline Philgood

• Gold Member
This baby needs a new home, come on !
*G4 MDD 1.25GHz (Single 2003)* with 2x 80Gb harddrives, 1Gb RAM, Tascam US-428 and Edirol FA-101 USB/Firewire soundcards-*iMac G3 DV 400MHz* with installs from OS 8.6-OSX Tiger on different harddrives-*Powerbook G4 1.67Ghz* with new SSD ! Love it.

supernova777

nice looking but... not the best pick for power + expandability..

Offline edgecrusherr

• Newcomer
  • Long live OS 9
    • RickKarrer.com
Yeah, but it's one of their most beautiful designs. I kept this around to play a wide range of PPC games. Anything that runs in Classic mode or PPC OS X works well on this. This was my WarCraft 2 machine. I really love the display too. 12 years later and it's still one of the best displays I own.  ;D

Offline MacTron

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
  • keep it simple
Yeah, but it's one of their most beautiful designs.
I have one of those beauties too, since 2002. The model I have is the 700 Mhz one, with native Mac Os 9 support.  :P
I have never saw anything comparable.
Please don't PM about things that are not private.

supernova777

700mhz is pretty slim on power...
but i guess u could do some good things with it if u used firewire audio + usb midi devices mostly..