Author Topic: MacOS9Lives.com intro  (Read 4973 times)

Offline devils_advisor

• Platinum Member
MacOS9Lives.com intro
« on: May 16, 2015, 09:55:13 AM »
Im not to proud of it because i expected more but i will improve on it and work on it again.
This video was a piece of work. It reminded me how steep the learning curve for Avid Media Composer is.
A few years back i had a brief introduction to it in form of Xpress and FreeDV
but i disliked it the moment i noticed some task's are not as easy as in other Video Edit Applications.
Media Composer is not a toy thats what i learned so far. Thanks for sharing/watching and hopefully some positive comments.

http://youtu.be/X-oaEfwmMnM

Offline Philgood

• Gold Member
Re: MacOS9Lives.com intro
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 10:10:48 AM »
I think it would be cool to show cool footage of our Studios (home- mostly i think) but i love the photos of knezzen's studio for example. you could ask them all for permission and includes some on your next(?) version.

Anyway. Nice work.
*G4 MDD 1.25GHz (Single 2003)* with 2x 80Gb harddrives, 1Gb RAM, Tascam US-428 and Edirol FA-101 USB/Firewire soundcards-*iMac G3 DV 400MHz* with installs from OS 8.6-OSX Tiger on different harddrives-*Powerbook G4 1.67Ghz* with new SSD ! Love it.

Offline devils_advisor

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 10:14:42 AM »
thanks a bunch. sure thats a good idea. i need some high res photoshop files for that. we could make a folder on adrive for that and drop the material in it.

Offline MacTron

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
  • keep it simple
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 10:26:51 AM »
Nice work.:)
If you plan to work on this again I'll suggest to you to record all the DAW software footage again, each app playing the background music, (the full song), so when you mix all the level meters will be in sync with the background music in the video.
Please don't PM about things that are not private.

Offline devils_advisor

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 10:29:09 AM »
actually i wanted to collab on that part because you can see audio is not really my thing. I sure can learn but it would take me some time. So if one or more of you would pitch in and work together that would be awesome.

Offline Protools5LEGuy

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2015, 05:09:56 AM »
[youtube]X-oaEfwmMnM[/youtube]
Looking for MacOS 9.2.4

Offline Protools5LEGuy

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2015, 05:22:09 AM »
I will help you to make the mk2 of this video intro. But that video is cool enough!

I will help you with the PT5 part. I wish MacTron donate on of his songs for this project, or more accurate, one of his projects. Better a video than a snapshot!
Looking for MacOS 9.2.4

Offline devils_advisor

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2015, 05:24:34 AM »
All i need is a project for each daw i can run and i take care of the video part