Author Topic: Mac OS 9 booting on: Mac mini G4 (Detailed Posts)  (Read 536813 times)

macStuff

Re: Mac OS 9 booting on: Mac mini G4 (Detailed Posts)
« Reply #500 on: April 22, 2018, 10:50:13 AM »
20 years from now i bet my sawtooth will still be running! lol
my windows pc running windows 10 right now, i just realized last night, its running off a power supply
from a g4 ! 2018 and the psu is from 1999, lol 20 year old PSU keeps on going and going and going

Offline MacOS Plus

• Gold Member
  • The 9serve Lives!
« Reply #501 on: April 22, 2018, 12:25:11 PM »
I recently fired up my 8MHz Turbo XT PC from 1985 - ran like a charm!  20MB hard drive and original NEC Multisync 9-pin monitor (that monitor was awesome - supported CGA but also 640x480 VGA with alternate15-to-9 pin cable.)  I played one of my all time favorite games on it - Digger.  Still works like I remember!

Alright, we're drifting off topic a bit.  But it's always fun to get nostalgic.

Offline darthnVader

• Platinum Member
« Reply #502 on: April 23, 2018, 03:38:36 AM »
I recently fired up my 8MHz Turbo XT PC from 1985 - ran like a charm!  20MB hard drive and original NEC Multisync 9-pin monitor (that monitor was awesome - supported CGA but also 640x480 VGA with alternate15-to-9 pin cable.)  I played one of my all time favorite games on it - Digger.  Still works like I remember!

Alright, we're drifting off topic a bit.  But it's always fun to get nostalgic.

As if OS 9 weren't nostalgic :P

Anyway, I tested the Bugsy( R9200 PCI Retail ) and Merlin( R9200 eMac ) 'NDRV's. No luck, they are not compatible with the Mini.

I also went back and tested the fallowing 'NDRV's for the RockHopper2( Mini ). Just to make sure I did it correct the first time( 10.3.8, 10.3.9, 10.4, 10.4.11, 10.5.1, 10.5.8 ). Same issue, any change to the screen res or bit depth will result in a grey screen with only the mouse pointer active.

We just got lucky that 10.3.7 had a working 'NDRV' for OS 9, as the change to the 'NDRV' that causes the "Grey Screen" issue came with 10.3.8 and seems to persist all the way to 10.5.8.

I know for people having display issues, it doesn't feel like we got lucky, but somewhat working, is better than this "Grey Screen" issue.

Whenever ELN may have time, we could try and look at the 'NDVR's from 10.3.7 and 10.3.8 to see if we can't find the changes made that cause the "Grey Screen" issue. I think it would be worthwhile, as we maybe able to get the 'NDRV' from 10.5.8 working if we can figure the changes.

ATI addressed the issues with displays from 2005-2009 with the Mini by updating the 'NDRV', that was the primary way, so we maybe able to resolve some issues this way.

I just don't understand 'NDRV's well enough to know how to decode them or edit them, but it would be something worthwhile to learn if ELN feels like teaching. I've gone over the documentation in the Writing PCI Drivers for the Mac OS, but it doesn't offer anything useful to me.

With ATI graphics 'NDRV's they are very specific to the hardware, and even the layout of the ports on the card,  as the Merlin( eMac ) and the RockHopper2( Mini ) are the same Device ID ( 5962 ), but each needs it's own 'NDRV'.

Offline ELN

• Gold Member
  • new to the forums
« Reply #503 on: April 23, 2018, 08:19:50 AM »
Apple's documentation of the Copland PCI driver architecture is so vague that it's nearly useless.

darthnVader, I'd really like to have your ndrv work and documentation in one place before I take a dive into it. Got a repo somewhere?

So, patchpef! This script makes it easy to reproducibly patch PEF files with a quick turnaround time.

First, get it here. You will need to compile vasm, a portable multi-architecture assembler. https://github.com/elliotnunn/patchpef

The simplest patchpef command is this. It will just copy the PEF unchanged (unless it's really weird, like the MixedMode library).
Code: [Select]
patchpef.py INPUT-FILE OUTPUT-FILE
You should know that patchpef includes my macresources library, which lets it do this:
patchpef.py INPUT-RSRC-FILE//ndrv/299 OUTPUT-FILE
From here, you add arguments in pairs.
  • The first argument in a pair is an offset within the code section, like "0x124". If the binary includes debug symbols (relatively rare), you can use them: "MyFunction+0x10". Wildcards also work: "MPCreate*+0x4". To insert the same code just before the return instruction of every function, use "*-0x4".

• The second argument specifies some assembly code. You need to remember to enclose this in shell quotes. Semicolons are replaced with newlines, and the assembler expects all directives to be preceded by whitespace. Specifying " li r3, 0; li r4, 1" would insert those instructions into the position you specified with the in argument, massaging the original code to give all of the original instructions a chance to execute (this process is logged extensively, albeit cryptically). There are several assembler macros specified within the script that help you to save registers and spam the NanoKernel log.

Alternatively, you can use one of my all-in-one arguments. Passing ":r3" as the second argument simply dumps r3 to the log, and "::r3" dumps several bytes of hex starting at r3 (useful when you can't figure out a function pointer). Lastly, ":hello world" will print an arbitrary string to the log.

I have left a few features unmentioned here. If you can't do something that you want to, let me know!

It might not look like a whole lot, but patchpef has enabled me to solve some problems, like the CPU Plugin crash, *very* quickly. I use it in conjunction with a disassembly tool like MacNosy, IDA or Hopper. I will leave you with a mundane, unthreatening line pulled at random from my shell history.

patchpef.py MixedMode ../mac-rom/Misc/GoNativeResources//ncod/1/MixedMode 0x10 :r3
Happy hacking!

Offline darthnVader

• Platinum Member
« Reply #504 on: April 23, 2018, 10:09:15 AM »
Apple's documentation of the Copland PCI driver architecture is so vague that it's nearly useless.

darthnVader, I'd really like to have your ndrv work and documentation in one place before I take a dive into it. Got a repo somewhere?

So, patchpef! This script makes it easy to reproducibly patch PEF files with a quick turnaround time.

First, get it here. You will need to compile vasm, a portable multi-architecture assembler. https://github.com/elliotnunn/patchpef

The simplest patchpef command is this. It will just copy the PEF unchanged (unless it's really weird, like the MixedMode library).
patchpef.py INPUT-FILE OUTPUT-FILE
You should know that patchpef includes my macresources library, which lets it do this:
patchpef.py INPUT-RSRC-FILE//ndrv/299 OUTPUT-FILE
From here, you add arguments in pairs.
  • The first argument in a pair is an offset within the code section, like "0x124". If the binary includes debug symbols (relatively rare), you can use them: "MyFunction+0x10". Wildcards also work: "MPCreate*+0x4". To insert the same code just before the return instruction of every function, use "*-0x4".

• The second argument specifies some assembly code. You need to remember to enclose this in shell quotes. Semicolons are replaced with newlines, and the assembler expects all directives to be preceded by whitespace. Specifying " li r3, 0; li r4, 1" would insert those instructions into the position you specified with the in argument, massaging the original code to give all of the original instructions a chance to execute (this process is logged extensively, albeit cryptically). There are several assembler macros specified within the script that help you to save registers and spam the NanoKernel log.

Alternatively, you can use one of my all-in-one arguments. Passing ":r3" as the second argument simply dumps r3 to the log, and "::r3" dumps several bytes of hex starting at r3 (useful when you can't figure out a function pointer). Lastly, ":hello world" will print an arbitrary string to the log.

I have left a few features unmentioned here. If you can't do something that you want to, let me know!

It might not look like a whole lot, but patchpef has enabled me to solve some problems, like the CPU Plugin crash, *very* quickly. I use it in conjunction with a disassembly tool like MacNosy, IDA or Hopper. I will leave you with a mundane, unthreatening line pulled at random from my shell history.

patchpef.py MixedMode ../mac-rom/Misc/GoNativeResources//ncod/1/MixedMode 0x10 :r3
Happy hacking!

It's all just hacks done with Hexedit and Resedit.

Open /System/Library/Extensions/AppleNDRV/ATIRuntimeDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/ATIRuntimeDriver in Hexedit.

Search for the " compatible" property of the ATI cards display node in ASCII. I.E. Command+F RockHopper2. Then search for the next "Joy", as in Joy!peffpwpc. Note the offset in Hexedit, on the left.

This will be the beginning  of the next 'NDRV', so now find the previous Joy!, this will be the beginning of the 'NDRV' that is for RockHopper2. Copy everything from this Joy! to the next Joy!, the one we noted the offset of. I.E. insert the curser before the first Joy! that begins the 'NDRV' and drag it to the offset at the end so that the hex is selected in Hexedit. Do not include the second Joy!, we don't need it, that's the next 'NDRV', we only need one, the one at the beginning.

While the hex we want to copy is highlighted hit Command+C, then Command+N for a new file, then Command+V to paste the 'NDRV' we copied into the new file. Then Save As...I normally name the file like this:RockHopper2(10.x.x).ndrv. So if I'm looking at the one from 10.4.11 for the Mini, it would be RockHopper2(10.4.11).ndrv.

Now we need Resedit with Forker, as the 'NDRV' lives in the Data Fork and we need to edit a few things in the resource fork. You can replace the Data Fork under OS 9 with Hexedit, but Hexedit for OS X will corrupt our driver, so it's best to just use Resedit with Forker.

I assume we could use Classic Mode here, but I just boot OS 9.

Open the file we created in Hexedit, RockHopper2(10.x.x).ndrv, in Resedit, Resedit will complain that it has no resource fork and will want to create one. Just say OK, and open the file, you'll see the <DF> ( Data Fork ) and the one Resource Resedit created. We only need the Data Fork, one it and copy the one resource in contains, don't open the resource itself, just highlight it and copy it.

Next we need to open the driver we want to modify, the ATI Via driver created by iMic for the Via Radeon9200M2 in the iBook G4. I think the file he modified was originally called the ATI Driver Update.

Open the <DF> and paste the data into it, Resedit will ask if you want to replace the ID with this one, and you do, so say yes. Note the length in bytes of this ID, on the right.

Now open the cfrg and open ID 0, scroll down to 1(member and edit the length to match the length in bytes of the Data Fork. The edit the member name to match the " compatible" property from our display 'NDRV', I.E. ATY,RockHopper2.

Close the driver and save it, place it in the extensions folder and reboot, you may need to remove any previous version of this driver.

The 2D Acceleration and 3D acceleration  where a matter of replacing the 5960 device ID's with the Device ID we want to use. I.E. 5961 or 5962 in three files, the ATI Graphics Accelerator( Two resources we need to change Accl one ID 4 GraphicsAccelerationR6, find 5961 in Hex, should be just after 2C00 in hex, change it to 5962, find the next 5961, again just after 2C00 in hex, change it to 5962. Next open the intr resource and open ID 0 GAInterfacePro, again search for 5961, just after 2C00 and replace it with 5962.

Close the driver and save it.

Open the ATI 8500 3D Accelerator, open the Data Fork, open ID 128 "Data Fork". Search for 5960 just after 2C00, replace it with, you guested it, 5962. Find the next 5960 after 2C00, replace it too. You should find two total after 2C00.

Close the file and save it.

Open the ATI Resource Manager. Open the Data Fork, ID 128, and replace only 5961 after 2C00 with 5962.(Six of them I think)

I think that was it, maybe I should only change the 5960 in the data fork of the Res.Man. that come after 2C00, I'll have to check that and see if things work better.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 12:21:52 PM by darthnVader »

Offline IIO

• Platinum Member
  • just a number
« Reply #505 on: April 23, 2018, 04:47:07 PM »
As if OS 9 weren't nostalgic :P

"wtf, it is still in development from what i hear."
insert arbitrary signature here

Offline mrhappy

• Platinum Member
  • new to the forums
« Reply #506 on: April 23, 2018, 08:22:46 PM »

"wtf, it is still in development from what i hear."

Sure seems like it!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline DieHard

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #507 on: April 24, 2018, 08:21:16 AM »
DarthnVader,

That is an awesome walk thru and I did not realize it was sooo easy to modify video drivers for OS 9... NOT.

It is very clever and a priceless post for those who want to experiment "stealing" code and inserting it into other drivers, quite brilliant, thanks for the insight.  I am guessing Mactron was up all night at the M.A.R.L. facility copying and pasting code, then testing on his many G4s.... hehe

Offline ELN

• Gold Member
  • new to the forums
« Reply #508 on: April 24, 2018, 09:36:42 AM »
Open /System/Library/Extensions/AppleNDRV/ATIRuntimeDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/ATIRuntimeDriver in Hexedit.

Great writeup! Could you please post all the ATIRuntimeDrivers you've gotten your hands on, as well as the exact ATI extensions you modified?

Offline darthnVader

• Platinum Member
« Reply #509 on: April 24, 2018, 12:44:04 PM »
I edited the write up, I really need to take better notes, meaning I should make notes, that would be better than trying to remember everything. 8)

ELN, I'll have to upload the files, everything is spread across 6 Macs :P

Basically it's best to use the last Mac Radeon Update from 2005 to get the last drivers for OS 9.2.2 that ATI offered. It doesn't include the ATI Driver Update the iMic hacked into an NDRV for the iBook G4, but the ATI ROM Xtender is really the same thing. The cfrg resource needs two members, I'm not sure what the second member does, but it does something, and the data fork should be replaced with the 'NDRV' you want to use, as well as the first member of the cfrg edited as I outlined.

We'll have to look close at the Second Member from iMic's ATI Via Driver to see what it really does?

You can get the Via Driver from the RockHopper2 download I have in the Video sections, tho I'm sure you are already using it. ;D

https://gona.mactar.hu/ATI_Mac/ATI_Radeon_Retail_Installer/ati-retail-9-2-2-jan2005.hqx

The ATI Runtime Driver( RockHopper2 Updates seem to stop at 10.4.11 ) can be extracted from any PPC OS X update with Pacifist.

https://www.charlessoft.com/

I hack the ATI Rom Extender to work, so it would be nice if we could figure out how to add all three of the unsupported 'NDRV's into one Rom Xtender. I know that can be done, we just have to add members correctly to it. Also, the member size, can't figure that number out?

« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 12:54:21 PM by darthnVader »

Offline trag

• Valued Member
  • new to the forums
Re: Booting Mac Os 9 on Mac Mini.
« Reply #510 on: April 25, 2018, 04:29:52 PM »
  That's really neat how the Mini and eMac are laid out almost exactly the same.  For some reason I never knew AirPort Extreme was a form of PCI device - perhaps I should try to graft a real PCI slot on to that?  Is there any pinout documented for that AirPort Extreme connector type?

I haven't read to the end of the thread yet, so my apologies if this has already been covered.   Also apologies for topic drift.   MacOS Plus I'd be happy to continue this in PM after this posting.

I looked into this a few years back.  I wanted to add gigabit ethernet to the G4 Minis.   I never executed, but here was my plan.   I think I went as far as getting the Airport Extreme module or whatever card plugs in that modified PCI slot.

We don't know the pinout of the sort-of mini-PCI slot.   We do know that it uses a Broadcom based card.  We don't know the pinout of hte Broadcom chip on the card (those datasheet often come with NDAs).   We do know that that Broadcom chip is/was used on vanilla PCI cards.   We do know the pinout of plain old vanilla PCI slots.

Get a continuity meter.  Get the card that goes in the Mini G4 slot.  Get a PCI card based on teh same Broadcom chip as the Mini-G4 card.    Trace the PCI signals from the PCI card edge to the Broadcom chip (desolder the chip if it's a BGA for easy access to pads).   Now you know the pinout of the Broadcom chip.   Trace the signals from the Broadcom chip on the Mini-G4 card to the connector on the Mini-G4 card.    Apply the transitive property.

Now you know the pinout of the G4 Mini's mini-PCI slot.    My thinking was that it would be fairly simple to build a RealTek 8169 based card for it, although I was flumoxed how I would bring the cable out of the box.   Even the Kensington Security slot is teeny tiny.   I wanted to use it for a backup server.   But then I bought a G4 Mini on Ebay and the seller sent me a Late 2009 Core2Duo and that solved that problem. 

This was many years ago, when the cost of a Core2Duo Mini was still substantial to my finances.

Offline trag

• Valued Member
  • new to the forums
« Reply #511 on: April 25, 2018, 05:35:21 PM »
Two other quick thoughts.   

First, probably useless, but about 14 years ago I saw a very similar problem to the one MacOS Plus is having. Mine was with Radeon 7000 cards connected to an old Intellicolor 20 CRT monitor.   I always assumed that something about the cabling to that old monitor was causing the R7000 to think it was getting an EDID (or whatever the equivalent was) when it wasn't.    Adding back to back Mac to VGA and VGA to Mac adapters into the cable made the problem go away.

Second, based on a question a fellow asked over on the 68kmla forums...

The DVI port on the Minis is really two video ports -- the digital DVI pins and the analog VGA signal on the crossed tab-like pins.    Apparently they connect to different outputs of the 9200 graphics system.

There are adapters which will split a DVI connector into separate DVI-D and VGA outputs.   

Shouldn't it be possible with a little hacking to have 2 monitor support on the G4 Mini?   The iMacs based on Intrepid have 2 monitor support, so an example of the necessary firmware exists.

Offline Protools5LEGuy

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #512 on: April 25, 2018, 05:45:03 PM »

The DVI port on the Minis is really two video ports -- the digital DVI pins and the analog VGA signal on the crossed tab-like pins.    Apparently they connect to different outputs of the 9200 graphics system.

There are adapters which will split a DVI connector into separate DVI-D and VGA outputs.   

Shouldn't it be possible with a little hacking to have 2 monitor support on the G4 Mini?   The iMacs based on Intrepid have 2 monitor support, so an example of the necessary firmware exists.

I will raise again the cost of a matrox dual Head  :(
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Matrox-dualhead2go-/323222910668
Looking for MacOS 9.2.4

Offline MacOS Plus

• Gold Member
  • The 9serve Lives!
« Reply #513 on: April 25, 2018, 09:17:21 PM »
@trag:  I have one of those DVI/VGA splitters.  The Mini refuses to enable both outputs at the same time.  Presumably this is hard-coded into the Radeon ROM, but it may very well only have one physical data output path to the two output driver ICs and preferencing logic for the port detection lines.

When I have more time I'll respond about the PCI stuff.

Offline darthnVader

• Platinum Member
« Reply #514 on: April 26, 2018, 03:22:50 AM »
I had some limited success with the Bugsy 'NDRV' from the ATI ROM Xtender for the 9200 Hot Fix.

On a VGA display it would list every VGA mode the 9200 could display @4:3, and every refresh rate.

This could be used as a work a round for those having display issues with the Mini, it's less than ideal, as choosing a mode your display can't sync to or having a 3D game changing the display mode could be problematic.

I haven't tested it with 16:9 displays, or Digital, so YMMV.

https://gona.mactar.hu/ATI_Mac/#9200rom

To test it, we resort to a dirty Open Firmware hack:

dev agp/@10/@0
" ATY,Bugsy" encode-string " compatible" property
bye

This allows us to use the 'NDRV' of Bugsy from the ATI ROM Xtender v1.2 installed from the Hot Fix, without having to remove the RockHopper2 'NDRV' I made for the Mini.

Offline IIO

• Platinum Member
  • just a number
« Reply #515 on: April 26, 2018, 04:58:52 AM »
Apparently they connect to different outputs of the 9200 graphics system.

holy crap.

and a warm welcome. ;)
insert arbitrary signature here

Offline RossDarker

• Gold Member
« Reply #516 on: April 27, 2018, 11:07:30 AM »
If you take a look in the Mac OS 7.6 CD image, there is a "Shut Down" application in the Apple Menu Items folder of the CD. I have taken this app and placed it in the Utilities folder of the Mac mini running OS 9, then assigned the application to a fn key (I chose F6). Now if the mouse cursor gets stuck, I press F6 and the Mac mini will shut down safely.

Offline Daniel

• Gold Member
  • Programmer, Hacker, Thinker
« Reply #517 on: April 27, 2018, 11:53:46 AM »
Here's the output:

ffbbc000: 5a 82 00 02 6e 76 72 61 6d 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |Z...nvram.......|
ffbbc010: c1 d3 89 f1 00 00 02 cd 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc020: 5f 45 00 3e 73 79 73 74 65 6d 00 00 00 00 00 00 |_E.>system......|
ffbbc030: 00 02 00 00 63 61 73 68 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |....cash........|
ffbbc040: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc050: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc060: 00 00 00 00 be 23 c4 82 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |.....#..........|
ffbbc070: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc080: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc090: 52 48 55 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |RHU.............|
ffbbc0a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc0b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc0c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc0d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc0e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc0f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc100: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc110: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc120: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc130: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc140: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc150: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 59 4d 35 30 35 46 44 50 |........YM505FDP|
ffbbc160: 52 48 55 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |RHU.............|
ffbbc170: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc180: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc190: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc1a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc1b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc1c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc1d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc1e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc1f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc200: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc210: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc220: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc230: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc240: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc250: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc260: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc270: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc280: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc290: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc2a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc2b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc2c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc2d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc2e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc2f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc300: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc310: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc320: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc330: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc340: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc350: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc360: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc370: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc380: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc390: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc3a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc3b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc3c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc3d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc3e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc3f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc400: 70 bd 00 c1 63 6f 6d 6d 6f 6e 00 00 00 00 00 00 |p...common......|
ffbbc410: 6c 69 74 74 6c 65 2d 65 6e 64 69 61 6e 3f 3d 66 |little-endian?=f|
ffbbc420: 61 6c 73 65 00 72 65 61 6c 2d 6d 6f 64 65 3f 3d |alse.real-mode?=|
ffbbc430: 66 61 6c 73 65 00 61 75 74 6f 2d 62 6f 6f 74 3f |false.auto-boot?|
ffbbc440: 3d 74 72 75 65 00 64 69 61 67 2d 73 77 69 74 63 |=true.diag-switc|
ffbbc450: 68 3f 3d 66 61 6c 73 65 00 66 63 6f 64 65 2d 64 |h?=false.fcode-d|
ffbbc460: 65 62 75 67 3f 3d 66 61 6c 73 65 00 6f 65 6d 2d |ebug?=false.oem-|
ffbbc470: 62 61 6e 6e 65 72 3f 3d 66 61 6c 73 65 00 6f 65 |banner?=false.oe|
ffbbc480: 6d 2d 6c 6f 67 6f 3f 3d 66 61 6c 73 65 00 75 73 |m-logo?=false.us|
ffbbc490: 65 2d 6e 76 72 61 6d 72 63 3f 3d 66 61 6c 73 65 |e-nvramrc?=false|
ffbbc4a0: 00 75 73 65 2d 67 65 6e 65 72 69 63 3f 3d 66 61 |.use-generic?=fa|
ffbbc4b0: 6c 73 65 00 64 65 66 61 75 6c 74 2d 6d 61 63 2d |lse.default-mac-|
ffbbc4c0: 61 64 64 72 65 73 73 3f 3d 66 61 6c 73 65 00 73 |address?=false.s|
ffbbc4d0: 63 72 6f 6c 6c 2d 6c 6f 63 6b 3d 74 72 75 65 00 |croll-lock=true.|
ffbbc4e0: 73 6b 69 70 2d 6e 65 74 62 6f 6f 74 3f 3d 66 61 |skip-netboot?=fa|
ffbbc4f0: 6c 73 65 00 72 65 61 6c 2d 62 61 73 65 3d 2d 31 |lse.real-base=-1|
ffbbc500: 00 72 65 61 6c 2d 73 69 7a 65 3d 2d 31 00 6c 6f |.real-size=-1.lo|
ffbbc510: 61 64 2d 62 61 73 65 3d 30 78 38 30 30 30 30 30 |ad-base=0x800000|
ffbbc520: 00 76 69 72 74 2d 62 61 73 65 3d 2d 31 00 76 69 |.virt-base=-1.vi|
ffbbc530: 72 74 2d 73 69 7a 65 3d 2d 31 00 6c 6f 67 67 65 |rt-size=-1.logge|
ffbbc540: 72 2d 62 61 73 65 3d 2d 31 00 6c 6f 67 67 65 72 |r-base=-1.logger|
ffbbc550: 2d 73 69 7a 65 3d 2d 31 00 70 63 69 2d 70 72 6f |-size=-1.pci-pro|
ffbbc560: 62 65 2d 6d 61 73 6b 3d 2d 31 00 73 63 72 65 65 |be-mask=-1.scree|
ffbbc570: 6e 2d 23 63 6f 6c 75 6d 6e 73 3d 31 30 30 00 73 |n-#columns=100.s|
ffbbc580: 63 72 65 65 6e 2d 23 72 6f 77 73 3d 34 30 00 73 |creen-#rows=40.s|
ffbbc590: 65 6c 66 74 65 73 74 2d 23 6d 65 67 73 3d 30 00 |elftest-#megs=0.|
ffbbc5a0: 62 6f 6f 74 2d 76 6f 6c 75 6d 65 3d 33 00 67 6d |boot-volume=3.gm|
ffbbc5b0: 74 2d 6f 66 66 73 65 74 3d 30 00 62 6f 6f 74 2d |t-offset=0.boot-|
ffbbc5c0: 64 65 76 69 63 65 3d 68 64 3a 2c 5c 5c 3a 74 62 |device=hd:,\\:tb|
ffbbc5d0: 78 69 00 62 6f 6f 74 2d 66 69 6c 65 3d 00 62 6f |xi.boot-file=.bo|
ffbbc5e0: 6f 74 2d 73 63 72 65 65 6e 3d 73 63 72 65 65 6e |ot-screen=screen|
ffbbc5f0: 00 63 6f 6e 73 6f 6c 65 2d 73 63 72 65 65 6e 3d |.console-screen=|
ffbbc600: 73 63 72 65 65 6e 00 64 69 61 67 2d 64 65 76 69 |screen.diag-devi|
ffbbc610: 63 65 3d 65 6e 65 74 00 64 69 61 67 2d 66 69 6c |ce=enet.diag-fil|
ffbbc620: 65 3d 2c 64 69 61 67 73 00 69 6e 70 75 74 2d 64 |e=,diags.input-d|
ffbbc630: 65 76 69 63 65 3d 6b 65 79 62 6f 61 72 64 00 6f |evice=keyboard.o|
ffbbc640: 75 74 70 75 74 2d 64 65 76 69 63 65 3d 73 63 72 |utput-device=scr|
ffbbc650: 65 65 6e 00 69 6e 70 75 74 2d 64 65 76 69 63 65 |een.input-device|
ffbbc660: 2d 31 3d 2f 69 70 63 00 6f 75 74 70 75 74 2d 64 |-1=/ipc.output-d|
ffbbc670: 65 76 69 63 65 2d 31 3d 2f 69 70 63 00 6d 6f 75 |evice-1=/ipc.mou|
ffbbc680: 73 65 2d 64 65 76 69 63 65 3d 6d 6f 75 73 65 00 |se-device=mouse.|
ffbbc690: 6f 65 6d 2d 62 61 6e 6e 65 72 3d 00 6f 65 6d 2d |oem-banner=.oem-|
ffbbc6a0: 6c 6f 67 6f 3d 00 6e 76 72 61 6d 72 63 3d 00 62 |logo=.nvramrc=.b|
ffbbc6b0: 6f 6f 74 2d 63 6f 6d 6d 61 6e 64 3d 6d 61 63 2d |oot-command=mac-|
ffbbc6c0: 62 6f 6f 74 00 64 65 66 61 75 6c 74 2d 63 6c 69 |boot.default-cli|
ffbbc6d0: 65 6e 74 2d 69 70 3d 00 64 65 66 61 75 6c 74 2d |ent-ip=.default-|
ffbbc6e0: 73 65 72 76 65 72 2d 69 70 3d 00 64 65 66 61 75 |server-ip=.defau|
ffbbc6f0: 6c 74 2d 67 61 74 65 77 61 79 2d 69 70 3d 00 64 |lt-gateway-ip=.d|
ffbbc700: 65 66 61 75 6c 74 2d 73 75 62 6e 65 74 2d 6d 61 |efault-subnet-ma|
ffbbc710: 73 6b 3d 00 64 65 66 61 75 6c 74 2d 72 6f 75 74 |sk=.default-rout|
ffbbc720: 65 72 2d 69 70 3d 00 62 6f 6f 74 2d 73 63 72 69 |er-ip=.boot-scri|
ffbbc730: 70 74 3d 00 61 61 70 6c 2c 70 63 69 3d 2f 40 66 |pt=.aapl,pci=/@f|
ffbbc740: 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 2f 40 31 30 ff 01 52 32 41 |0000000/@10..R2A|
ffbbc750: 44 ff 01 5f fb 82 ff 81 01 90 ff 81 81 ff 81 01 |D.._............|
ffbbc760: 62 ff 81 08 36 1a 07 80 08 20 ff 81 01 30 ff 81 |b...6.... ...0..|
ffbbc770: 01 20 04 38 04 57 ff 81 01 03 ff 81 01 05 04 38 |. .8.W.........8|
ffbbc780: 07 80 ff 81 01 01 ff 81 18 ff 01 00 62 6f 6f 74 |............boot|
ffbbc790: 2d 61 72 67 73 3d 00 61 61 70 6c 2c 74 64 6d 2d |-args=.aapl,tdm-|
ffbbc7a0: 75 6e 69 74 73 3d 00 72 61 6d 2d 73 69 7a 65 3d |units=.ram-size=|
ffbbc7b0: 30 78 34 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 00 70 6c 61 74 66 |0x40000000.platf|
ffbbc7c0: 6f 72 6d 2d 75 75 69 64 3d ff 06 10 ff 01 80 ff |orm-uuid=.......|
ffbbc7d0: 02 11 24 6f 1e 7a 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |..$o.z..........|
ffbbc7e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc7f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc800: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc810: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc820: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc830: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc840: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc850: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc860: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc870: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc880: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc890: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc8a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc8b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc8c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc8d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc8e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc8f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc900: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc910: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc920: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc930: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc940: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc950: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc960: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc970: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc980: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc990: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc9a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc9b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc9c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc9d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc9e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc9f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbca00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbca10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbca20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbca30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbca40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbca50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbca60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbca70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbca80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbca90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcaa0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcab0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcac0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcad0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcae0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcaf0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcb00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcb10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcb20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcb30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcb40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcb50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcb60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcb70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcb80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcb90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcba0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcbb0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcbc0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcbd0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcbe0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcbf0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcc00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcc10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcc20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcc30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcc40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcc50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcc60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcc70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcc80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcc90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcca0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbccb0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbccc0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbccd0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcce0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbccf0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcd00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcd10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcd20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcd30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcd40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcd50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcd60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcd70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcd80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcd90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcda0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcdb0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcdc0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcdd0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcde0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcdf0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbce00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbce10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbce20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbce30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbce40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbce50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbce60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbce70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbce80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbce90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcea0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbceb0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcec0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbced0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcee0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcef0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcf00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcf10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcf20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcf30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcf40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcf50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcf60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcf70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcf80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcf90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcfa0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcfb0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcfc0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcfd0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcfe0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcff0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd000: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd010: a0 1e 00 52 41 50 4c 2c 4d 61 63 4f 53 37 35 00 |...RAPL,MacOS75.|
ffbbd020: 00 00 4f 48 00 00 00 00 1b 88 20 cc 4e 75 4d 63 |..OH...... .NuMc|
ffbbd030: a8 00 00 00 cc 0a cc 0a 00 00 00 00 00 02 63 00 |..............c.|
ffbbd040: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd050: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd060: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd070: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd080: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd090: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 66 66 00 00 00 00 |..........ff....|
ffbbd0a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 25 00 00 00 00 00 |..........%.....|
ffbbd0b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd0c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd0d0: 00 70 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |.p..............|
ffbbd0e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd0f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd100: 00 01 00 0a 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd110: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd120: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd130: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd140: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd150: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd160: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd170: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd180: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd190: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd1a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd1b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd1c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd1d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd1e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd1f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd200: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd210: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd220: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd230: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd240: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd250: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd260: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd270: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd280: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd290: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd2a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd2b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd2c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd2d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd2e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd2f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd300: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd310: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd320: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd330: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd340: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd350: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd360: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd370: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd380: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd390: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd3a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd3b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd3c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd3d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd3e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd3f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd400: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd410: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd420: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd430: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd440: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd450: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd460: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd470: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd480: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd490: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd4a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd4b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd4c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd4d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd4e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd4f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd500: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd510: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd520: de ad be ef de ad be ef de ad be ef de ad be ef |................|
ffbbd530: a1 15 00 81 41 50 4c 2c 4f 53 58 50 61 6e 69 63 |....APL,OSXPanic|
ffbbd540: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd550: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd560: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd570: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd580: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd590: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd5a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd5b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd5c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd5d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd5e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd5f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd600: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd610: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd620: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd630: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd640: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd650: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd660: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd670: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd680: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd690: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd6a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd6b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd6c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd6d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd6e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd6f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd700: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd710: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd720: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd730: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd740: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd750: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd760: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd770: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd780: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd790: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd7a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd7b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd7c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd7d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd7e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd7f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd800: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd810: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd820: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd830: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd840: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd850: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd860: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd870: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd880: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd890: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd8a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd8b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd8c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd8d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd8e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd8f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd900: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd910: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd920: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd930: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd940: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd950: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd960: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd970: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd980: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd990: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd9a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd9b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd9c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd9d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd9e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd9f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbda00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbda10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbda20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbda30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbda40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbda50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbda60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbda70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbda80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbda90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdaa0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdab0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdac0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdad0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdae0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdaf0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdb00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdb10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdb20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdb30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdb40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdb50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdb60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdb70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdb80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdb90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdba0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdbb0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdbc0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdbd0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdbe0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdbf0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdc00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdc10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdc20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdc30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdc40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdc50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdc60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdc70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdc80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdc90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdca0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdcb0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdcc0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdcd0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdce0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdcf0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdd00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdd10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdd20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdd30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdd40: 7f 45 00 2c 77 77 77 77 77 77 77 77 77 77 77 77 |.E.,wwwwwwwwwwww|
ffbbdd50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdd60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdd70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdd80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdd90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdda0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbddb0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbddc0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbddd0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdde0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbddf0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbde00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbde10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbde20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbde30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbde40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbde50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbde60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbde70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbde80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbde90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdea0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdeb0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdec0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbded0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdee0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdef0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdf00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdf10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdf20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdf30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdf40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdf50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdf60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdf70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdf80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdf90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdfa0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdfb0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdfc0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdfd0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdfe0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdff0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|

From what I'm seeing there, it doesn't appear to be storing the parameters we're looking for.  There's what appears to be entries for text mode size, possibly related to default telnet behavior?  Is it stored in the PRAM then?  One thing I've always wanted to be able to do, you'll recall I mentioned about hoping for some kind of friendly 'pre-boot' PRAM/NVRAM editor, is to force a particular resolution to be saved for the next boot without having to be purely at the mercy of the initial auto-detection.  Even Open Firmware displays at the last known good resolution that was stored, which can be really annoying if you want to view a large log and it happens to be displaying at 640x480!

I also got the weird NTSC-related resolutions somewhere along the way with one of the ROMs.  SwitchRes automatically stores a new monitor profile every time it thinks a different monitor has been connected, so I can view that list like a historical record and see what kind of odd things happened even when it would boot to a blank screen at the desktop.  This is how I was able to determine that DVI was switching to a completely crap mode at the desktop - SwitchRes recorded an entry for 32x32 black and white mode, which is certainly a far cry from any typical 'slightly off' 1920x1080 timing!
That's weird. I assumed that nvram is where persistent changes would be stored. I am pretty sure that PRAM is a part of the nvram on PPC Macs. It would be right after the "RAPL,MacOS75" thing which indicates that that nvram partition belongs to Mac OS.

All those text entries at the start are the OF enviroment variables. They are readable with printenv and changable with setenv.

I suppose you could try looking at the OF screen device to see if there is anything useful there.
dev screen
ls
.properties
words
If you really want to look into this stuff, the PCI Driver Development Kit has a few tools in it. One lets you display the Name Registry and another one lets you read and write to pci devices manually. You might be able to get useful info there.

I am working on a graphical nvram patcher. I figured out how to embed a second program in a Mac OS ROM file so that  that program gets run instead of the Trampoline when the nvram is reset. The hard part is designing and programming a good-looking GUI that uses the OF Client Interface. It may be a while before I can do that part.

Sorry for taking so long. I just found this window open and realized I hadn't hit the post button.

Offline trag

• Valued Member
  • new to the forums
« Reply #518 on: April 27, 2018, 03:48:26 PM »
I don't know about on New World machines, but on X500, X600 PPC Macs, PRAM is stored in the (68HC05 based) CUDA chip (341S0788).  The NVRAM is stored on a separate SRAM chip which is not a custom Apple chip.  It's just whatever 32Kb (IIRC) SRAM Apple bought that week.

Offline darthnVader

• Platinum Member
« Reply #519 on: April 27, 2018, 10:14:35 PM »
I don't know about on New World machines, but on X500, X600 PPC Macs, PRAM is stored in the (68HC05 based) CUDA chip (341S0788).  The NVRAM is stored on a separate SRAM chip which is not a custom Apple chip.  It's just whatever 32Kb (IIRC) SRAM Apple bought that week.

Most of the unsupported systems use a AMD-0137.

OS 9 can't write to it, something else we should fix.