Author Topic: Mac OS 9 booting on: Mac mini G4 (Detailed Posts)  (Read 538323 times)

Offline MacOS Plus

• Gold Member
  • The 9serve Lives!
Re: Mac OS 9 booting on: Mac mini G4 (Detailed Posts)
« Reply #480 on: April 19, 2018, 04:28:51 PM »
stop trying to make us non-mini owners jealous

I suppose it'd be cruel of me to mention I have a second one coming in the mail right now? ;) ;D

Offline MacOS Plus

• Gold Member
  • The 9serve Lives!
« Reply #481 on: April 19, 2018, 06:44:33 PM »
Alright, so here's what I was planning to post about:

The issue with the Mini's monitor timing at 1920x1080 was really starting to nag at my brain.  I wanted to determine once and for all if this was a very simple issue.  Booting into OS X on VGA produced exactly the same right-offset and oddly narrow image width as under OS 9 with the same LCD at 60Hz vertical refresh.  From past experience with other platforms I was very suspicious that this was merely related to the pre-determined horizontal scan rate being too high for the ATI analog driver hardware itself to behave correctly, similar to how some monitors act when a signal is mildly outside of their compatible frequency range.

The reason I was leaning towards the ATI hardware is that the behavior is identical on both OS 9 and OS X as well as on a completely different LCD too.  The other LCD is a strange beast - it has a native 1366x768 resolution panel but has a built-in scaler that can actually accept 1920x1080 input and scale it to fit the native resolution.  Even in this case the image width and offset were exactly the same!  That placed the root of the problem directly in the ATI hardware.

I installed SwitchResX so that I could at least test timing alterations under OS X to prove my hypothesis.  The available VGA timing in the resolution table of this ATI hardware at 1920x1080/60Hz was 67.5KHz horizontal scan rate.  I pulled an arbitrary reduction out of the air, 65KHz, and SwitchResX spit out the number 65.078 as the actual usable figure.  This also automatically reduced the vertical refresh rate from 60Hz to 58Hz - 58.209 to be exact.  (The pixel clock increases as a result of this from 159.84MHz to 167.64MHz.)  I saved this custom resolution and then rebooted to enable it.

End result?  Perfectly aligned and sized, crystal clear 1920x1080 image on VGA!!!  The simple explanation for this not working automatically on its own has to be that such a setting is not programmed into the timing table in the ATI ROM on this 9200 and it has no overriding code in the driver.  This is such a dead-simple fix in OS X just by using SwitchResX, and it fully proves the hardware is capable of a workable timing mode for 1920x1080 on VGA.  Now how the hell do we make such an adjustment in OS 9?  If it's possible in OS X, it has to be possible through some method in OS 9 too.

The even more curious thing is that OS X will perfectly set working scan rates for 1920x1080/60Hz on DVI, while OS 9 blanks out at the desktop with an unusable mode.  OS X correctly identifies the monitor's name via the DVI data lines, but with VGA it never does on either OS.  It is impossible to say if the monitor's model name is being detected in OS 9 on DVI since I never get an image at the desktop.  I am strongly leaning toward a large portion of our problem being improper handling of the monitor's sense codes, leading to unworkable default values being used instead.  I would suspect that the VGA scan frequency hardware limitation simply compounded the issue.  Do we attack one, the other, or both?  Fixing the sense code handling may actually correct both of the issues, but we may still have to find a way to allow custom frequencies anyway.

Offline IIO

• Platinum Member
  • just a number
« Reply #482 on: April 19, 2018, 07:36:33 PM »
those numbers make sense, but i still dont get why that specific resolution can not be correctly be displayed with the ATI, or to be exact, why there seems to be NO resolution working for this monitor "natively".

2k is a so common format that one should think it works with every monitor.

however, you know that switchres is available for OS9, too, do you? it is not 100% the same features, but almost.
insert arbitrary signature here

Offline MacOS Plus

• Gold Member
  • The 9serve Lives!
« Reply #483 on: April 19, 2018, 07:57:54 PM »
There have been a lot of things in the Apple world that should have just worked but didn't.  Whatever the nature of this glitch turns out to be, it must not have affected enough users to make Apple care about resolving it.  Certainly it's still odd that this would be a consistent issue through all the G4 Mini revisions.  You'd think it could have been fixed after the initial release in all subsequent revisions.  It is an established fact, however, that the ROM version used on this 9200 was never updated to fix various issues that were resolved on other 9200 platforms with official ATI updates.  It's entirely possible the 9200 ROM version in the Mini is partially crap.  Whether any of the offending behaviors were overridden with driver code I can't say for sure.

I use SwitchRes on OS 9 routinely, but it will only let you select unlisted presets.  There is no comparable function for creating custom timings of any sort in the OS 9 version.  I've found that to be one of the most painfully lacking features.  It was otherwise nearly perfect.

Offline MacOS Plus

• Gold Member
  • The 9serve Lives!
« Reply #484 on: April 19, 2018, 10:25:45 PM »
One additional observation for the night:

I've made progress of sorts.  If I boot into OS X on VGA, which then stores the custom SwitchResX low-scanrate 1920x1080 resolution into PRAM or NVRAM (wherever it goes), then reboot into OS 9 with all the ATI extensions off, the special mode is retained all the way to the OS 9 desktop without any mode switching during reboot, startup or desktop load.  Perfect VGA 1920x1080!  If you don't 'pre-set' the VGA mode with OS X and just straight boot OS 9 without the extensions, VGA comes up with a locked 640x480 resolution only.  DVI, on the other hand, will work perfectly from initial detection to desktop at a locked 1920x1080!

This brings us back around to ATI's drivers/extensions.  In some way they are upsetting the modes, so they are at least partially responsible for the invalid scan rate on VGA, and directly responsible for the black-screen-desktop invalid mode on DVI.  I can only assume they contain timing overrides and/or resolution tables that don't take into account the eccentricities of the Mini's specific 9200 variant.  I will put the extensions back in one-by-one to see which one is responsible for the resolution switching during startup.

I will have to leave it to someone else to dig into the content of the extensions code to sort this out.  That part is way beyond my capabilities.  Hopefully what I've observed and learned here can at least point our 'team' in the right direction.

Offline darthnVader

• Platinum Member
« Reply #485 on: April 20, 2018, 04:03:32 AM »
One additional observation for the night:

I've made progress of sorts.  If I boot into OS X on VGA, which then stores the custom SwitchResX low-scanrate 1920x1080 resolution into PRAM or NVRAM (wherever it goes), then reboot into OS 9 with all the ATI extensions off, the special mode is retained all the way to the OS 9 desktop without any mode switching during reboot, startup or desktop load.  Perfect VGA 1920x1080!  If you don't 'pre-set' the VGA mode with OS X and just straight boot OS 9 without the extensions, VGA comes up with a locked 640x480 resolution only.  DVI, on the other hand, will work perfectly from initial detection to desktop at a locked 1920x1080!

This brings us back around to ATI's drivers/extensions.  In some way they are upsetting the modes, so they are at least partially responsible for the invalid scan rate on VGA, and directly responsible for the black-screen-desktop invalid mode on DVI.  I can only assume they contain timing overrides and/or resolution tables that don't take into account the eccentricities of the Mini's specific 9200 variant.  I will put the extensions back in one-by-one to see which one is responsible for the resolution switching during startup.

I will have to leave it to someone else to dig into the content of the extensions code to sort this out.  That part is way beyond my capabilities.  Hopefully what I've observed and learned here can at least point our 'team' in the right direction.

Ok, you're having more of an issue than just the 135Mhz pixel clock limitation for non-coherent displays.

VGA is tricky, a true VGA display should have adjustments on it. It's normal to have to adjust the  horizontal and vertical centering on a VGA display. It's been a long time since I fooled around with this stuff, front porch timings, back porch timings, V refresh rate, H refresh rate.

Some displays don't have proper EDID, I've even gone so far as to edit them, and flash the EEPROM on the display that contains the EDID.

OS X has an EDID override, for displays that weren't or couldn't be flashed.

A lot of these display issues are real inside baseball, they could be fixed, but there is no telling how those fixes will break something else. The OS 9 'NDRV' could be patched to deal with your displays better, but what would that break for the rest of us.

Offline IIO

• Platinum Member
  • just a number
« Reply #486 on: April 20, 2018, 09:37:44 AM »
Some displays don't have proper EDID, I've even gone so far as to edit them, and flash the EEPROM on the display that contains the EDID.

OS X has an EDID override, for displays that weren't or couldn't be flashed.

i also believe that the main cause is the monitor itself. the symptom reminds me on the use of invalid or too long VGA cables. if you have a cable which does not allow OSX to communicate with the monitor to get its specs, then set the monitor settings in OSX using switchres, reboot the computer but leave the monitor powered on, it is beeeing refound and still works properly at the artificially set resolution and frequency. only when you turn the monitor off all is gone again.

Offline MacOS Plus

• Gold Member
  • The 9serve Lives!
« Reply #487 on: April 20, 2018, 11:46:40 AM »
This monitor has never had an issue with correct detection on some 30-plus systems its been attached to at one point or another.  The sync issue only appears with 1920x1080 resolution on the Mini.  If it detects correctly over DVI on OS X then it should do exactly the same thing in OS 9 because the the detection mechanism is the same.  I've used a number of alternate cables to no effect.  I've also shown it's not related to the pixel clock issue.  And I wasn't the only one having this problem.

I'm willing to accept the monitor as a problem, but I've generated enough evidence to the contrary that I have a hard time believing that, especially considering a second LCD with a wider sync tolerance and scaling ability exhibited exactly the same behavior.  I would still find it useful for a number of other odd situations I've run into if at least some of the custom timing function of SwitchResX were available in SwitchRes.  There seems to be more at play here.

Offline darthnVader

• Platinum Member
« Reply #488 on: April 20, 2018, 12:11:25 PM »
This monitor has never had an issue with correct detection on some 30-plus systems its been attached to at one point or another.  The sync issue only appears with 1920x1080 resolution on the Mini.  If it detects correctly over DVI on OS X then it should do exactly the same thing in OS 9 because the the detection mechanism is the same.  I've used a number of alternate cables to no effect.  I've also shown it's not related to the pixel clock issue.  And I wasn't the only one having this problem.

I'm willing to accept the monitor as a problem, but I've generated enough evidence to the contrary that I have a hard time believing that, especially considering a second LCD with a wider sync tolerance and scaling ability exhibited exactly the same behavior.  I would still find it useful for a number of other odd situations I've run into if at least some of the custom timing function of SwitchResX were available in SwitchRes.  There seems to be more at play here.

I had to take the 'NDRV' from 10.3.7 for the Mini, as the other 'NDRV's from 10.5.8 and 10.4.x weren't OS 9 compatible. Ideally we would want to use the 'NDRV' from 10.5.8 like I did for the 9550, but it just doesn't work correctly.

The one we are using isn't a 100% fix, but for all my displays it works correct until I hit the non-coherent pixel clock limit.

The thing is, I bought my Mini for $20, it's a nice little toy, and it didn't take me long to hack out the OS 9 drivers for the R9200, but I'm just not looking to invest a bunch of time in decoding the 'NDRV' to work better with some displays.

I only put the time into the Mini I did in order to figure how the OS 9 drivers linked and loaded for ATI cards, because one day I would like to do register level emulation of 3D accelerated graphics for Qemu-System-PPC.

20 years from now, most of this hardware will be gone, or non-working, qemu will endure and allow people to use only Mac PPC applications.

Doesn't mean someone else won't take up the fight with the 'NDRV' issues, I just got it working as well as it can with the 4 displays I keep around, and I don't really see a need to invest more time into a $20 computer. 

Offline IIO

• Platinum Member
  • just a number
« Reply #489 on: April 20, 2018, 04:14:18 PM »
I would still find it useful for a number of other odd situations I've run into if at least some of the custom timing function of SwitchResX were available in SwitchRes.

sorry if had something different in remembrance. if you would write an executable which would imitate what switchres is doing in OSX when you select a custom seetting, for example by just calling one arbitrary setting, would that be enough to find out at what point the issue lies?

macStuff

« Reply #490 on: April 20, 2018, 08:34:24 PM »
10.3.7 works out to December 15, 2004
so thats totally bang on... it was the end of 2004 when the support for mac os 9 really started to be removed

Offline MacOS Plus

• Gold Member
  • The 9serve Lives!
« Reply #491 on: April 20, 2018, 09:15:52 PM »
  I very much appreciate your work, Darth, as it certainly made for a much better experience for me on my Mini.  I'm not asking You[/] personally to put any further time and effort into it, as others here can probably refine the code later.  (My Mini, and a second one currently in transit to me cost about $100 each, the first one because I thought I was getting a 1.5GHz model but the seller lied, and the second one so I actually end up with a 1.5GHz model - As such I intend to put them to serious work in the studio here running software synths and the like.)  Keep in mind that the unmodified 'stock' ATI drivers caused the same problem anyway.

As it stands, my workaround is to boot the Mini to OS 9 with the ATI extensions off first so the machine detects the monitor on DVI and stores the working mode, then reboot with the extensions back on to gain back the acceleration.  This sequence preserves the properly timed 1920x1080/60Hz mode from the first boot indefinitely, presumably, unless I switch resolutions or disconnect/reconnect the monitor with the system up.  The monitor, on DVI, is detected correctly by name too in SwitchRes and the Monitors control panel - "W2243" (an LG model).  The only reason I would have for booting once to OS X would be to make VGA work on the following re-boot - DVI works without this trick.

I presume the 'mechanics' of creating custom timings for OS 9 is complicated given that it was never a feature of any OS 9 or earlier utility that I'm aware of.  It would be great if we could do it, essentially back-porting the function from SwitchResX to SwitchRes, but I don't have any idea of the feasibility.  Maybe some of the coders here know enough to comment.

Offline ELN

• Gold Member
  • new to the forums
« Reply #492 on: April 21, 2018, 02:27:07 AM »
Alright, so here's what I was planning to post about

First-rate detective work as usual, MacOS Plus. Perhaps Daniel could cook up a utility that uses StartLib calls from within 9 to at least set display timings in NVRAM? This would not be very elegant, but I expect that it would find use with a few other Macs.

The thing is, I bought my Mini for $20, it's a nice little toy, and it didn't take me long to hack out the OS 9 drivers for the R9200, but I'm just not looking to invest a bunch of time in decoding the 'NDRV' to work better with some displays.

I only put the time into the Mini I did in order to figure how the OS 9 drivers linked and loaded for ATI cards, because one day I would like to do register level emulation of 3D accelerated graphics for Qemu-System-PPC.

20 years from now, most of this hardware will be gone, or non-working, qemu will endure and allow people to use only Mac PPC applications.

Doesn't mean someone else won't take up the fight with the 'NDRV' issues, I just got it working as well as it can with the 4 displays I keep around, and I don't really see a need to invest more time into a $20 computer. 

Good work so far, darthnVader! Would you consider putting together a "handover" repo that documents your patches and provides the required binaries? For posterity, I have been trying to leave as much of my Mac work online as possible (https://github.com/elliotnunn/cdg5). And somebody (possibly me) might be able to fix this resolution issue, even if it requires some sneaky special-casing. I appreciate any chance to show off my PEF patching stack.

If you do get working on 3D acceleration in QEMU, and you need to instrument some binaries on the Mac OS side, let me know!

Offline darthnVader

• Platinum Member
« Reply #493 on: April 21, 2018, 05:11:45 AM »
  I very much appreciate your work, Darth, as it certainly made for a much better experience for me on my Mini.  I'm not asking You[/] personally to put any further time and effort into it, as others here can probably refine the code later.  (My Mini, and a second one currently in transit to me cost about $100 each, the first one because I thought I was getting a 1.5GHz model but the seller lied, and the second one so I actually end up with a 1.5GHz model - As such I intend to put them to serious work in the studio here running software synths and the like.)  Keep in mind that the unmodified 'stock' ATI drivers caused the same problem anyway.

As it stands, my workaround is to boot the Mini to OS 9 with the ATI extensions off first so the machine detects the monitor on DVI and stores the working mode, then reboot with the extensions back on to gain back the acceleration.  This sequence preserves the properly timed 1920x1080/60Hz mode from the first boot indefinitely, presumably, unless I switch resolutions or disconnect/reconnect the monitor with the system up.  The monitor, on DVI, is detected correctly by name too in SwitchRes and the Monitors control panel - "W2243" (an LG model).  The only reason I would have for booting once to OS X would be to make VGA work on the following re-boot - DVI works without this trick.

I presume the 'mechanics' of creating custom timings for OS 9 is complicated given that it was never a feature of any OS 9 or earlier utility that I'm aware of.  It would be great if we could do it, essentially back-porting the function from SwitchResX to SwitchRes, but I don't have any idea of the feasibility.  Maybe some of the coders here know enough to comment.

One thing I didn't think of would be to try the 'NDRV's from the other 3 variations of the R9200, it's a long shot but maybe the one for the retail card would work.

I'll gave it a shot sometime this weekend and see if any of them work with my setup.

One odd outstanding issue for me is at some point one of ELN's ROMs made the R9200 show the NTSC modes as well as the modes for my display. I've seen some others having this issue too, I'm not sure if it is related to the display that is connected or it's a Rev. of the Mini itself?

The Mini did support NTSC with an adapter Apple sold. I assume the adapter had a custom EDID logic like the one for the G5 for nVidia cards, maybe the same adapter.

I had the adapter for the G5, it connected to the DVI port of an OEM card, and had S-Video and Composite. With a flashed GF 6600 GT it would enable the mini din breakout box if plugged to one of the DVI ports. The 6600 breakout box had S-Video, Composite, and Component. The Component ports supported HDTV up to 1920x1080, however I was never able to get it to work correct, I'd either get Black and White or a blue/red tent with no green, or something like that.

I conferred with the author of NVTV for Linux, and figured the registers and found the bit that needed to be set for the green channel, however   setting it would result in the TV losing sync.

I looked up the registers in Windows connected to the same card and TV, but it only told me what I already knew, the bit for the green channel was not being set on the Mac.

I never did figure the issue.

With the GF 6200 Atri Itra did a little special logic in the FCode, and it could enable the TV encoder without the need for the Apple adapter.   

Anyway, I'll see if I can cook up any working 'NDRV's from the other R9200's and report back.

Offline Daniel

• Gold Member
  • Programmer, Hacker, Thinker
« Reply #494 on: April 21, 2018, 10:11:55 AM »
MacOS Plus, can you run the following Open Firmware script on your Mac mini and show me the output? I want to see how the resolution info is stored in nvram.
Code: [Select]
" nvram" open-dev constant nvdev
" size" nvdev $call-method constant nvsize
nvsize alloc-mem constant nvbuf
0 " seek" nvdev $call-method
nvbuf nvsize " read" nvdev $call-method
.s clear
nvbuf nvsize dump

Offline MacOS Plus

• Gold Member
  • The 9serve Lives!
« Reply #495 on: April 21, 2018, 08:12:02 PM »
Here's the output:

Code: [Select]
ffbbc000: 5a 82 00 02 6e 76 72 61 6d 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |Z...nvram.......|
ffbbc010: c1 d3 89 f1 00 00 02 cd 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc020: 5f 45 00 3e 73 79 73 74 65 6d 00 00 00 00 00 00 |_E.>system......|
ffbbc030: 00 02 00 00 63 61 73 68 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |....cash........|
ffbbc040: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc050: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc060: 00 00 00 00 be 23 c4 82 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |.....#..........|
ffbbc070: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc080: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc090: 52 48 55 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |RHU.............|
ffbbc0a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc0b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc0c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc0d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc0e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc0f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc100: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc110: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc120: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc130: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc140: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc150: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 59 4d 35 30 35 46 44 50 |........YM505FDP|
ffbbc160: 52 48 55 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |RHU.............|
ffbbc170: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc180: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc190: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc1a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc1b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc1c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc1d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc1e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc1f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc200: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc210: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc220: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc230: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc240: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc250: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc260: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc270: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc280: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc290: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc2a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc2b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc2c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc2d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc2e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc2f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc300: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc310: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc320: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc330: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc340: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc350: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc360: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc370: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc380: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc390: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc3a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc3b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc3c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc3d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc3e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc3f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc400: 70 bd 00 c1 63 6f 6d 6d 6f 6e 00 00 00 00 00 00 |p...common......|
ffbbc410: 6c 69 74 74 6c 65 2d 65 6e 64 69 61 6e 3f 3d 66 |little-endian?=f|
ffbbc420: 61 6c 73 65 00 72 65 61 6c 2d 6d 6f 64 65 3f 3d |alse.real-mode?=|
ffbbc430: 66 61 6c 73 65 00 61 75 74 6f 2d 62 6f 6f 74 3f |false.auto-boot?|
ffbbc440: 3d 74 72 75 65 00 64 69 61 67 2d 73 77 69 74 63 |=true.diag-switc|
ffbbc450: 68 3f 3d 66 61 6c 73 65 00 66 63 6f 64 65 2d 64 |h?=false.fcode-d|
ffbbc460: 65 62 75 67 3f 3d 66 61 6c 73 65 00 6f 65 6d 2d |ebug?=false.oem-|
ffbbc470: 62 61 6e 6e 65 72 3f 3d 66 61 6c 73 65 00 6f 65 |banner?=false.oe|
ffbbc480: 6d 2d 6c 6f 67 6f 3f 3d 66 61 6c 73 65 00 75 73 |m-logo?=false.us|
ffbbc490: 65 2d 6e 76 72 61 6d 72 63 3f 3d 66 61 6c 73 65 |e-nvramrc?=false|
ffbbc4a0: 00 75 73 65 2d 67 65 6e 65 72 69 63 3f 3d 66 61 |.use-generic?=fa|
ffbbc4b0: 6c 73 65 00 64 65 66 61 75 6c 74 2d 6d 61 63 2d |lse.default-mac-|
ffbbc4c0: 61 64 64 72 65 73 73 3f 3d 66 61 6c 73 65 00 73 |address?=false.s|
ffbbc4d0: 63 72 6f 6c 6c 2d 6c 6f 63 6b 3d 74 72 75 65 00 |croll-lock=true.|
ffbbc4e0: 73 6b 69 70 2d 6e 65 74 62 6f 6f 74 3f 3d 66 61 |skip-netboot?=fa|
ffbbc4f0: 6c 73 65 00 72 65 61 6c 2d 62 61 73 65 3d 2d 31 |lse.real-base=-1|
ffbbc500: 00 72 65 61 6c 2d 73 69 7a 65 3d 2d 31 00 6c 6f |.real-size=-1.lo|
ffbbc510: 61 64 2d 62 61 73 65 3d 30 78 38 30 30 30 30 30 |ad-base=0x800000|
ffbbc520: 00 76 69 72 74 2d 62 61 73 65 3d 2d 31 00 76 69 |.virt-base=-1.vi|
ffbbc530: 72 74 2d 73 69 7a 65 3d 2d 31 00 6c 6f 67 67 65 |rt-size=-1.logge|
ffbbc540: 72 2d 62 61 73 65 3d 2d 31 00 6c 6f 67 67 65 72 |r-base=-1.logger|
ffbbc550: 2d 73 69 7a 65 3d 2d 31 00 70 63 69 2d 70 72 6f |-size=-1.pci-pro|
ffbbc560: 62 65 2d 6d 61 73 6b 3d 2d 31 00 73 63 72 65 65 |be-mask=-1.scree|
ffbbc570: 6e 2d 23 63 6f 6c 75 6d 6e 73 3d 31 30 30 00 73 |n-#columns=100.s|
ffbbc580: 63 72 65 65 6e 2d 23 72 6f 77 73 3d 34 30 00 73 |creen-#rows=40.s|
ffbbc590: 65 6c 66 74 65 73 74 2d 23 6d 65 67 73 3d 30 00 |elftest-#megs=0.|
ffbbc5a0: 62 6f 6f 74 2d 76 6f 6c 75 6d 65 3d 33 00 67 6d |boot-volume=3.gm|
ffbbc5b0: 74 2d 6f 66 66 73 65 74 3d 30 00 62 6f 6f 74 2d |t-offset=0.boot-|
ffbbc5c0: 64 65 76 69 63 65 3d 68 64 3a 2c 5c 5c 3a 74 62 |device=hd:,\\:tb|
ffbbc5d0: 78 69 00 62 6f 6f 74 2d 66 69 6c 65 3d 00 62 6f |xi.boot-file=.bo|
ffbbc5e0: 6f 74 2d 73 63 72 65 65 6e 3d 73 63 72 65 65 6e |ot-screen=screen|
ffbbc5f0: 00 63 6f 6e 73 6f 6c 65 2d 73 63 72 65 65 6e 3d |.console-screen=|
ffbbc600: 73 63 72 65 65 6e 00 64 69 61 67 2d 64 65 76 69 |screen.diag-devi|
ffbbc610: 63 65 3d 65 6e 65 74 00 64 69 61 67 2d 66 69 6c |ce=enet.diag-fil|
ffbbc620: 65 3d 2c 64 69 61 67 73 00 69 6e 70 75 74 2d 64 |e=,diags.input-d|
ffbbc630: 65 76 69 63 65 3d 6b 65 79 62 6f 61 72 64 00 6f |evice=keyboard.o|
ffbbc640: 75 74 70 75 74 2d 64 65 76 69 63 65 3d 73 63 72 |utput-device=scr|
ffbbc650: 65 65 6e 00 69 6e 70 75 74 2d 64 65 76 69 63 65 |een.input-device|
ffbbc660: 2d 31 3d 2f 69 70 63 00 6f 75 74 70 75 74 2d 64 |-1=/ipc.output-d|
ffbbc670: 65 76 69 63 65 2d 31 3d 2f 69 70 63 00 6d 6f 75 |evice-1=/ipc.mou|
ffbbc680: 73 65 2d 64 65 76 69 63 65 3d 6d 6f 75 73 65 00 |se-device=mouse.|
ffbbc690: 6f 65 6d 2d 62 61 6e 6e 65 72 3d 00 6f 65 6d 2d |oem-banner=.oem-|
ffbbc6a0: 6c 6f 67 6f 3d 00 6e 76 72 61 6d 72 63 3d 00 62 |logo=.nvramrc=.b|
ffbbc6b0: 6f 6f 74 2d 63 6f 6d 6d 61 6e 64 3d 6d 61 63 2d |oot-command=mac-|
ffbbc6c0: 62 6f 6f 74 00 64 65 66 61 75 6c 74 2d 63 6c 69 |boot.default-cli|
ffbbc6d0: 65 6e 74 2d 69 70 3d 00 64 65 66 61 75 6c 74 2d |ent-ip=.default-|
ffbbc6e0: 73 65 72 76 65 72 2d 69 70 3d 00 64 65 66 61 75 |server-ip=.defau|
ffbbc6f0: 6c 74 2d 67 61 74 65 77 61 79 2d 69 70 3d 00 64 |lt-gateway-ip=.d|
ffbbc700: 65 66 61 75 6c 74 2d 73 75 62 6e 65 74 2d 6d 61 |efault-subnet-ma|
ffbbc710: 73 6b 3d 00 64 65 66 61 75 6c 74 2d 72 6f 75 74 |sk=.default-rout|
ffbbc720: 65 72 2d 69 70 3d 00 62 6f 6f 74 2d 73 63 72 69 |er-ip=.boot-scri|
ffbbc730: 70 74 3d 00 61 61 70 6c 2c 70 63 69 3d 2f 40 66 |pt=.aapl,pci=/@f|
ffbbc740: 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 2f 40 31 30 ff 01 52 32 41 |0000000/@10..R2A|
ffbbc750: 44 ff 01 5f fb 82 ff 81 01 90 ff 81 81 ff 81 01 |D.._............|
ffbbc760: 62 ff 81 08 36 1a 07 80 08 20 ff 81 01 30 ff 81 |b...6.... ...0..|
ffbbc770: 01 20 04 38 04 57 ff 81 01 03 ff 81 01 05 04 38 |. .8.W.........8|
ffbbc780: 07 80 ff 81 01 01 ff 81 18 ff 01 00 62 6f 6f 74 |............boot|
ffbbc790: 2d 61 72 67 73 3d 00 61 61 70 6c 2c 74 64 6d 2d |-args=.aapl,tdm-|
ffbbc7a0: 75 6e 69 74 73 3d 00 72 61 6d 2d 73 69 7a 65 3d |units=.ram-size=|
ffbbc7b0: 30 78 34 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 00 70 6c 61 74 66 |0x40000000.platf|
ffbbc7c0: 6f 72 6d 2d 75 75 69 64 3d ff 06 10 ff 01 80 ff |orm-uuid=.......|
ffbbc7d0: 02 11 24 6f 1e 7a 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |..$o.z..........|
ffbbc7e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc7f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc800: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc810: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc820: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc830: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc840: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc850: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc860: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc870: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc880: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc890: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc8a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc8b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc8c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc8d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc8e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc8f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc900: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc910: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc920: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc930: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc940: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc950: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc960: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc970: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc980: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc990: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc9a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc9b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc9c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc9d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc9e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbc9f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbca00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbca10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbca20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbca30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbca40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbca50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbca60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbca70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbca80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbca90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcaa0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcab0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcac0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcad0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcae0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcaf0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcb00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcb10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcb20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcb30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcb40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcb50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcb60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcb70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcb80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcb90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcba0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcbb0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcbc0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcbd0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcbe0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcbf0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcc00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcc10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcc20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcc30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcc40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcc50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcc60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcc70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcc80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcc90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcca0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbccb0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbccc0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbccd0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcce0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbccf0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcd00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcd10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcd20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcd30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcd40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcd50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcd60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcd70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcd80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcd90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcda0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcdb0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcdc0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcdd0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcde0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcdf0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbce00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbce10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbce20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbce30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbce40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbce50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbce60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbce70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbce80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbce90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcea0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbceb0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcec0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbced0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcee0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcef0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcf00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcf10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcf20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcf30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcf40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcf50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcf60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcf70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcf80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcf90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcfa0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcfb0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcfc0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcfd0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcfe0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbcff0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd000: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd010: a0 1e 00 52 41 50 4c 2c 4d 61 63 4f 53 37 35 00 |...RAPL,MacOS75.|
ffbbd020: 00 00 4f 48 00 00 00 00 1b 88 20 cc 4e 75 4d 63 |..OH...... .NuMc|
ffbbd030: a8 00 00 00 cc 0a cc 0a 00 00 00 00 00 02 63 00 |..............c.|
ffbbd040: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd050: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd060: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd070: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd080: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd090: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 66 66 00 00 00 00 |..........ff....|
ffbbd0a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 25 00 00 00 00 00 |..........%.....|
ffbbd0b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd0c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd0d0: 00 70 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |.p..............|
ffbbd0e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd0f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd100: 00 01 00 0a 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd110: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd120: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd130: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd140: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd150: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd160: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd170: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd180: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd190: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd1a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd1b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd1c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd1d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd1e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd1f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd200: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd210: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd220: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd230: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd240: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd250: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd260: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd270: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd280: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd290: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd2a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd2b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd2c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd2d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd2e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd2f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd300: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd310: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd320: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd330: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd340: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd350: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd360: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd370: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd380: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd390: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd3a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd3b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd3c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd3d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd3e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd3f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd400: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd410: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd420: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd430: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd440: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd450: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd460: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd470: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd480: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd490: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd4a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd4b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd4c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd4d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd4e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd4f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd500: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd510: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd520: de ad be ef de ad be ef de ad be ef de ad be ef |................|
ffbbd530: a1 15 00 81 41 50 4c 2c 4f 53 58 50 61 6e 69 63 |....APL,OSXPanic|
ffbbd540: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd550: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd560: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd570: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd580: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd590: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd5a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd5b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd5c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd5d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd5e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd5f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd600: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd610: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd620: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd630: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd640: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd650: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd660: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd670: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd680: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd690: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd6a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd6b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd6c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd6d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd6e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd6f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd700: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd710: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd720: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd730: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd740: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd750: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd760: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd770: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd780: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd790: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd7a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd7b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd7c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd7d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd7e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd7f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd800: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd810: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd820: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd830: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd840: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd850: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd860: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd870: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd880: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd890: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd8a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd8b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd8c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd8d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd8e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd8f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd900: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd910: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd920: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd930: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd940: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd950: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd960: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd970: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd980: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd990: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd9a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd9b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd9c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd9d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd9e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbd9f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbda00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbda10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbda20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbda30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbda40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbda50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbda60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbda70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbda80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbda90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdaa0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdab0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdac0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdad0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdae0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdaf0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdb00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdb10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdb20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdb30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdb40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdb50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdb60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdb70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdb80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdb90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdba0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdbb0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdbc0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdbd0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdbe0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdbf0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdc00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdc10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdc20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdc30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdc40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdc50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdc60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdc70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdc80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdc90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdca0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdcb0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdcc0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdcd0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdce0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdcf0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdd00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdd10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdd20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdd30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdd40: 7f 45 00 2c 77 77 77 77 77 77 77 77 77 77 77 77 |.E.,wwwwwwwwwwww|
ffbbdd50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdd60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdd70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdd80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdd90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdda0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbddb0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbddc0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbddd0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdde0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbddf0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbde00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbde10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbde20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbde30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbde40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbde50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbde60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbde70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbde80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbde90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdea0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdeb0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdec0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbded0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdee0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdef0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdf00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdf10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdf20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdf30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdf40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdf50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdf60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdf70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdf80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdf90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdfa0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdfb0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdfc0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdfd0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdfe0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|
ffbbdff0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 |................|

From what I'm seeing there, it doesn't appear to be storing the parameters we're looking for.  There's what appears to be entries for text mode size, possibly related to default telnet behavior?  Is it stored in the PRAM then?  One thing I've always wanted to be able to do, you'll recall I mentioned about hoping for some kind of friendly 'pre-boot' PRAM/NVRAM editor, is to force a particular resolution to be saved for the next boot without having to be purely at the mercy of the initial auto-detection.  Even Open Firmware displays at the last known good resolution that was stored, which can be really annoying if you want to view a large log and it happens to be displaying at 640x480!

I also got the weird NTSC-related resolutions somewhere along the way with one of the ROMs.  SwitchRes automatically stores a new monitor profile every time it thinks a different monitor has been connected, so I can view that list like a historical record and see what kind of odd things happened even when it would boot to a blank screen at the desktop.  This is how I was able to determine that DVI was switching to a completely crap mode at the desktop - SwitchRes recorded an entry for 32x32 black and white mode, which is certainly a far cry from any typical 'slightly off' 1920x1080 timing!

Offline MacOS Plus

• Gold Member
  • The 9serve Lives!
« Reply #496 on: April 21, 2018, 08:51:45 PM »
A couple of additional observations:

1. If the desktop ends up with the bad resolution switch occurring, at that point it can be fixed by temporarily disabling the Monitors control panel and then deleting the Monitors Prefs file and rebooting.  Once the problem is triggered the first time by the combination of everything which causes it, the Monitors control panel is what keeps triggering the bad switch at the desktop from thereafter until I intervene.

2. I ran CineBench's "OpenGL HW-L" benchmark test.  Two things occurred - first, and almost immediately, the known 'rainbow pixel snow' issue appeared, which is supposed to be a problem with the ATI ROM setting too aggressive a VRAM clock.  This is hard-coded into the physical ROM, and I don't know if there is a workaround without some means of editing and re-flashing the ROM.  Secondly, very shortly after the 'pixel snow' began, the screen blanked out and got itself locked into the bad desktop resolution after reboot.  What I've found is if I get good display at the desktop, and the system reports 1920x1080, if you then actually pick the 1920x1080 resolution from the list in SwitchRes or the Monitors control panel, it immediately ends up in the junk mode.  I gather that this situation would occur if any software, such as a game, forces a mode switch and then tries to set it back again upon exit.  I'm not really interested in games fortunately, but I wouldn't want to leave out the possibility entirely.

In addition to a desire to force a certain video mode at initial boot, it would be nice if the Monitors Prefs file could be overwritten automatically too so it never attempts to switch modes at the desktop once a good boot resolution is established.  SwitchRes can force a mode at the desktop, but as it stands cannot force a workable 1920x1080 mode on my current hardware config.  It has been a dream for as long as I've been toying with Macs that a desired resolution could be forced every boot and not upset by a PRAM/NVRAM/PMU reset.  Even under ideal circumstances it has been incredibly frustrating when you get a system doing exactly what you want it to do and yet it gets fouled up at random by the various resets, especially when it involves multiple monitors.

Offline MacOS Plus

• Gold Member
  • The 9serve Lives!
« Reply #497 on: April 21, 2018, 09:28:44 PM »
  One other thing I've been wondering about, with all these Mac OS ROM file versions flying around, can we implement a version number scheme to clearly show which edition of the modified file we are using?  The version potentially shows up in the "About This Computer" window, System Profiler, Finder windows, and the file info dialog box.  Even if it were simply a comment in the text field in the file info dialog box that would be great, and that field could include a simple highlight list of the specific mods applied.  I'm thinking we should keep the original file version number it's sourced from but add something specific to say it is for the Mini, and preferably have an alpha/beta sequence number tacked on.

Offline DieHard

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #498 on: April 21, 2018, 09:50:09 PM »

I just wanted to add a special thanks for your invaluable input in the Video arena.  I look at the mini in a totally different way these days;  your efforts and the efforts of so many have made this an amazing little machine when running Mac OS 9; I literally used to hate the G4 mini, laughing at it, giving them away to customers for 5 year olds to learn reading and math. I remember, at one point, having a milk crate full of them from a buyout after selling off the Power supplies and thinking how ugly they were.  Now I think they look so cool,simple, perfect.  I have developed a disdain for loud G4 towers and this is just what the doctor ordered. I plan on hooking up a FW audio interface next weekend and finally doing some real world tests on then mini in OS 9 within a DAW and the video acceleration is a must. So thank you again, don't ever feel obligated, many will benifit from what you have already done.

Unfortunately, I don't emulation will ever work for a DAW, too much need for real disk I/O, direct port access, audio engines HATE emulation and check a whole bunch and fail to load :(  so again, we become the benifactors of this great side-effect of OS 9 natively booting on a mini.

Yeah, that's what keep saying, but I keep seeing 25 year old equipment come in my store here in Southern CA that looks new and passes all the original diagnostics; I think G4 hardware will be around another 20 years or more.

Yes, others may build upon these success stories, and I thank ALL who have helped get us this far

Offline ELN

• Gold Member
  • new to the forums
« Reply #499 on: April 22, 2018, 07:09:42 AM »
  One other thing I've been wondering about, with all these Mac OS ROM file versions flying around, can we implement a version number scheme to clearly show which edition of the modified file we are using?  The version potentially shows up in the "About This Computer" window, System Profiler, Finder windows, and the file info dialog box.  Even if it were simply a comment in the text field in the file info dialog box that would be great, and that field could include a simple highlight list of the specific mods applied.  I'm thinking we should keep the original file version number it's sourced from but add something specific to say it is for the Mini, and preferably have an alpha/beta sequence number tacked on.

I did something like this with a previous build system. Honestly, it’s a huge pain, and it doesn’t give you any more information about the build than you would get from a link to a forum post. It would be more useful to post a source diff alongside each ROM.