Author Topic: IK Multimedia Amplitube RTAS  (Read 2387 times)

Offline MacOS9Lives.com

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
  • Members Only
IK Multimedia Amplitube RTAS
« on: March 11, 2015, 01:49:18 PM »
IK Multimedia Amplitube RTAS Version 1.0

Download Password: macos9lives
DOWNLOAD FOLDER LINK: https://www.adrive.com/public/UU6DCn/IK%20Multimedia%20Amplitube%20RTAS%20v1.0

Note: Works with Pro Tools Free 5.0
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 01:13:31 PM by MacOS9Lives.com »
Instructions: Most of our files have been encoded with MacBinary format (.bin) so that the data and the resource fork of the file will not be damaged when storing the file on a non-Macintosh file system. After downloading, if the file does not automatically decode by double-clicking, we recommend opening StuffIt Expander and Selecting "File" and "Open" to decode the downloaded file. StuffIt Expander is included in every Mac OS 9 installation. Additionally, once the StuffIt Expander app is open, check EDIT > PREFERENCES > INTERNET and "use stuffit expander for all available types"

Please Donate: If you feel you have benefited from this forum and you have the means, feel free to contribute $5, $10, or $15 dollars, Paypal: [email protected]

Disclaimer: Mac OS 9 Lives does not claim rights to any software on the site. To the best of our knowledge, these titles are classified as "abandonware" for having been discontinued by their publishers after Steve Job's public funeral declaring Mac OS 9 a "Dead Operating System". If you know otherwise, please contact us and we will remove them accordingly. Thank you for your attention.

Offline k-Tracker

• Valued Member
Re: IK Multimedia Amplitube RTAS
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2022, 10:48:19 PM »
Would you please re-upload?

Offline DieHard

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2022, 09:28:28 AM »

Offline k-Tracker

• Valued Member
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2022, 02:41:41 PM »
Thank you, I haven't checked the megapack!
I have Amplitube K files, but I was also looking for the demo install that would bring presets.