Classic Mac OS Software (Discussions on Applications) > System Utilities & File Management

AppleScript resetter (was Antares Filter)

<< < (2/2)

Protools5LEGuy:

--- Quote from: chrisNova777 on February 24, 2015, 09:36:50 AM ---u need to use an english translator dude.. i think your english is getting worse  :'(

--- End quote ---
You posted a code with wrong paths. When I quoted your, I changed paths to  move ": TheVolumeSettingsFolder : HFSExtentTables" to trash

I think your code deletes the hfsextend folder instead of the files inside that folder.

To have it clear for everybody. We want to reset the demos of Antares Kantos, filter, tube, infinity and maybe another. Also Sony Oxford and Waves 4.

Those files from : TheVolumeSettingsFolder : HFSExtentTables has to be deleted + rebuild the desktop

We want an applescript to delete what is inside : TheVolumeSettingsFolder : HFSExtentTables, not the folder itself. Maybe I am wrong. MacTron will put some light on it if I am wrong, I guess

MacTron:

--- Quote from: Protools5LEGuy on February 24, 2015, 09:50:10 AM ---We want an applescript to delete what is inside : TheVolumeSettingsFolder : HFSExtentTables, not the folder itself. Maybe I am wrong. MacTron will put some light on it if I am wrong, I guess

--- End quote ---

Both options give us to the same result. But, deleting "HFSExtentTables" folder it is easiest than deleting the folder content.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version