Author Topic: Fish Fillets Compressor / De-Esser / Expander/Gate  (Read 6965 times)

supernova777

Fish Fillets Compressor / De-Esser / Expander/Gate
« on: September 30, 2013, 10:11:21 AM »
http://www.digitalfishphones.com/main.php?item=2&subItem=5

BLOCKFISH is a versatile compressor with countless ways to shape the incoming audio. Unlike many other digital compressors, BLOCKFISH has 'soul'. It likes to bite, but it can be tamed easily once you've learned how to use its potential.

SPITFISH is a dead-easy to use de-esser, aimed mainly at mono or stereo vocal tracks. Just like classic analog de-essers, this unit dynamically filters out harsh, annoying s-like sounds that would otherwise 'spit' in your face.

FLOORFISH is a simple expander / gate device, easy to set up and offers a broad variety of processing, ranging from slight expansion, backgound noise attenuation to extreme gating effects.
What's different from similar units is the ability to scan the source and adjust the transistion curve accordingly.

supernova777

Re: Fish Fillets Compressor / De-Esser / Expander/Gate
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 11:24:37 PM »

supernova777

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 09:09:03 PM »
we should add a download for this.. at least poiting to the official download page
so that people who dont know of it can see this is a free compressor for mac os 9

Offline mrhappy

• Platinum Member
  • new to the forums
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 04:26:27 AM »
I love how you can "remove the from panel"! ;D

supernova777

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 05:56:56 AM »
I love how you can "remove the from panel"! ;D

you mean the "Rear view"?

clearly influenced by reason;)

Offline mrhappy

• Platinum Member
  • new to the forums
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 08:39:53 AM »
Meant to say 'front'  ::)... "You can remove the front plate and make further adjustments on the circuit board."

Haven't used Reason but WHEREVER it came from I thought it was kinda 'cute'!! ;D